4 kinds of sex - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 08-24-2008, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,347
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
          
4 kinds of sex

There are four kinds of sex :

HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room.

BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.

HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "FUCK YOU"

COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer fuck you in the divorce court in front of many people for every penny you've got.
Iridium is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 Old 08-24-2008, 05:54 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           
True.....good one



Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
post #3 of 6 Old 08-24-2008, 06:24 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium View Post
There are four kinds of sex :

HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room.

BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.

HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "FUCK YOU"

COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer fuck you in the divorce court in front of many people for every penny you've got.
- or just get married in montana where you dont have to worry about paying her alimony
Nick.INF is offline  
post #4 of 6 Old 08-26-2008, 07:36 PM
WSB Rider
 
holeshot34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 620
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
  

"Today we were unlucky. But remember, we have only to be lucky once. You will have to be lucky always."
holeshot34 is offline  
post #5 of 6 Old 08-26-2008, 11:18 PM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #6 of 6 Old 08-26-2008, 11:53 PM
GP Rider
 
zxdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,058
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
      
or you got that work sex....... where all you can do after years of bein married is think about all the "sex" you aint gettn while your at work all day....lol lol

No chicken strips sold here......
zxdave is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome