stock 07 gsxr 1000 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 10-10-2008, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Valparaiso,IN
Posts: 43
Posting Frequency
 
stock 07 gsxr 1000

Went to US 41 in Morocco In last Sun and ran a best time of 9.51 @ 148.97 mph. Temp was around 70 degrees. Only mods being 1 tooth down in front, fork tubes raised 1.25 inches,strapped,and lowered on back 2nd hole on mph lowering link from schnitz racing. Stock exhaust,wheelbase,93 octane pump fuel and I weigh 172 lbs suited up. Going to lower the back down to 3rd hole and try again this sun.

60 ft 1.5700
330 ft 4.1472
1/8 et 6.2171
1/8 mph 119.04
1000 et 8.0052
1/4 et 9.5191
1/4 mph 148.97
gfast is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 Old 10-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
those are some nice times, and not bad for a gsxr
Nick.INF is offline  
post #3 of 7 Old 10-11-2008, 12:24 AM
Track Day Rider
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Saint Petersburg FL
Posts: 238
Posting Frequency
  
Nice 60 foot ... Man got some skills ...

2006 zx14

8.77 @ 154

8.56 @ 163 with a 30 dry shot
1300hemibusa is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 7 Old 10-11-2008, 02:11 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    

J/K, impressive times for sure!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #5 of 7 Old 10-11-2008, 08:02 AM
Champion Rider
 
xspower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: southern maine
Posts: 344
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
  
thats getten it!! good job

2007 zx10 65", lowered ,drag pipe, best 60' 1.40, best 1/8 [email protected] [email protected]
2008 OXFORD DRAGWAY BIKE POINTS CHAMPION
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBqNG2xhyq8[/url
05 zx10r swb , (parted out !! )
02 drag busa next project!!
xspower is offline  
post #6 of 7 Old 10-11-2008, 06:06 PM
GP Rider
 
Vince10R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Harleysville, Pa
Posts: 1,561
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
   
these bikes run good
Vince10R is offline  
post #7 of 7 Old 10-12-2008, 07:39 PM
WSB Rider
 
MotoTech10R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: DFW, TEXAS!
Posts: 582
Posting Frequency
  
It's all about the rider and the launch I think ... But what do I know ... I'm still waiting to start!

01 ZX6R - Sold
05 ZX6R 636 - Totaled(not by me!) and Rebuilt - Sold
2006 ZX10R - Riding every day

"Gear Nazi"
________________________
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|*||__
|- TEAM MONSTER ENERGY -|*||'|";\,___.
|_..._..._by_Kawasaki______|*||_|_|...,]|
"(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(@)(@)** **** (@)
MotoTech10R is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
is this the 09 gsxr 1000 ?? rad10r General Motorcycle Discussions 38 06-22-2008 01:06 AM
WTB 07 or 08 GSXR 1000 STOCK motor, low miles,stock and complete Ruthless Racing Wanted: Buy or Trade 0 05-09-2008 09:46 PM
05 gsxr 1000 ATL RIDER Race and Stunt 61 04-20-2008 05:21 PM
07 zx-10r vs 07 gsxr 1000 luckz88 The ZX-10R 28 10-27-2007 02:40 PM
New 07 GSXR 1000 Ruthless Racing Pictures and Videos 18 04-16-2007 06:41 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome