New times for my 3 mil 05 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 Old 04-27-2008, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider
 
quikgix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Visalia ,CA
Posts: 374
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
   
New times for my 3 mil 05

Went to the track and ran my terd and I need alot of seat time to get used to this thing. List of mods.3 mill gas ported JE's, ported head, robinson first gear, kawi intake cam and tuned on MR9. The bike sits at around 62" lowered and strapped, 16-39 gear. Same pipe Brocks Street Smart pipe. My best run of the weekend was during eliminations, I went 1.459 short time(my best ever),3.81-330', [email protected] the 1/8th, 7.52 @ 1000'mark then I was on the brakes so I didnt break out,[email protected] I still brokeout by a bunch(I dialed 9.20)ooopss. I didnt get another run like that the rest of the weekend,so I will get back to the track on may 9th and try again. Might try 16-43 at the next T&T

Now what
quikgix is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 33 Old 04-27-2008, 09:54 PM
Shorty's Performance
 
madnessracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: SOCAL
Posts: 8,860
Posting Frequency
Images: 6
           
Send a message via AIM to madnessracing Send a message via MSN to madnessracing
Congratulations homie!! You and I know that bike got the balls to go 8s and I hope i get to see one of those runs in bakersfield on may 9th for test and tune! I'm coming with my boy URI from colorrite with his 06 14 and my other homie with his 08 busa and me running my 14!! So i hope i see you there!!
BLOOOO you should come out to have with us.

Shorty's Performance
madnessracing is offline  
post #3 of 33 Old 04-27-2008, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider
 
quikgix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Visalia ,CA
Posts: 374
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by madnessracing View Post
Congratulations homie!! You and I know that bike got the balls to go 8s and I hope i get to see one of those runs in bakersfield on may 9th for test and tune! I'm coming with my boy URI from colorrite with his 06 14 and my other homie with his 08 busa and me running my 14!! So i hope i see you there!!
BLOOOO you should come out to have with us.
Thanks Ed.It will be cool to see you guys at the track.

Now what
quikgix is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 33 Old 04-27-2008, 11:49 PM
Champion Rider
 
TX-954's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Marcos, Tx Texas State univ.
Posts: 448
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
 
5.78 should easily put you in the 90's.
TX-954 is offline  
post #5 of 33 Old 04-28-2008, 12:24 AM
GP Star
 
silversv1k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canton, OH
Posts: 2,524
Posting Frequency
Images: 44
          
Quote:
Originally Posted by quikgix View Post
Went to the track and ran my terd and I need alot of seat time to get used to this thing. List of mods.3 mill gas ported JE's, ported head, robinson first gear, kawi intake cam and tuned on MR9. The bike sits at around 62" lowered and strapped, 16-39 gear. Same pipe Brocks Street Smart pipe. My best run of the weekend was during eliminations, I went 1.459 short time(my best ever),3.81-330', [email protected] the 1/8th, 7.52 @ 1000'mark then I was on the brakes so I didnt break out,[email protected] I still brokeout by a bunch(I dialed 9.20)ooopss. I didnt get another run like that the rest of the weekend,so I will get back to the track on may 9th and try again. Might try 16-43 at the next T&T
very nice, did you ever get that thing on the dyno?

silversv1k is offline  
post #6 of 33 Old 04-28-2008, 08:06 AM Thread Starter
Champion Rider
 
quikgix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Visalia ,CA
Posts: 374
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by silversv1k View Post
very nice, did you ever get that thing on the dyno?
167hp on a FactoryPro dyno

Now what
quikgix is offline  
post #7 of 33 Old 05-05-2008, 06:51 PM
GP Star
 
tone.r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CIN-OHIO
Posts: 2,297
Posting Frequency
  
man your on your way are you going to put any gas to this new motor, you might not need it anymore.

Tone.R {checkmate}
Do what makes u happy whatever it is.....Roberson Racing
tone.r is offline  
post #8 of 33 Old 05-05-2008, 08:20 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
rocketracermike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 10,362
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
           
I give you guys credit. i couldn't drag race if my life counted on it.

Rain. Whats is this Rain i keep hearing?.
rocketracermike is offline  
post #9 of 33 Old 05-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Champion Rider
 
Nukedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Jax, FL.
Posts: 318
Posting Frequency
Images: 2
 
Still at 60"? You should be in the 8.80's soon. Set it back to 64" and you will be 8.60's all night long!

09 R6S Slow and steady...

USN Retired *1987-2007*

IYAOYAS
Nukedog is offline  
post #10 of 33 Old 05-05-2008, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider
 
quikgix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Visalia ,CA
Posts: 374
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukedog View Post
Still at 60"? You should be in the 8.80's soon. Set it back to 64" and you will be 8.60's all night long!
actually it sits right at 62" now.

Now what
quikgix is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What should my times be Jokers05ZX10R Strip 10 06-28-2007 09:56 AM
Lap Times grover Track 52 06-02-2007 11:43 AM
How many times have you been to the ER.. okie The Out House 34 10-29-2006 11:50 AM
What's your 1/8 mi. times? Suzuk1ki11a Race and Stunt 23 09-02-2006 11:00 PM
WHO'S USING NOS and times?? rated zx Performance and Tech 2 11-03-2005 03:52 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome