New Best last night! Video - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 10-06-2013, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Slow Poke

Posting Frequency

New Best last night! Video

So I went to the track friday with bad air and went a little quicker. Went a [email protected] with bad air, but last night we had really good air. It was pretty chilly outside and just perfect! I brought 5 plates of weight for the front axle that I had for my 10. Total 20 lbs. First pass with no weight it wheelie'd and went a [email protected] So I put 10lbs on and still wheelie'd and went a [email protected] So I put the other 10lbs on and it stayed down and went a [email protected] Then came back and backed it up with a [email protected] So I had one more chance before the track closed. I just wanted to go another 20 something. As soon as I got off the clutch I knew it was a good pass. Came back and my buddy came up and told me. I went a [email protected]! I couldn't believe it! I ran up to the tower since they weren't giving out time slips last night, and thankfully I know everyone that works there. I got them to give me the print out so I could take it home. Having the weight on the front made all the difference in the world. I know some people may call it cheating but hey I'm happy with it!

I really can't believe this thing bone stock would actually go this quick. I really can't wait to get a pipe, reflash, and gear this thing a little taller. totally couldn't believe it. Only the second weekend on this thing and I blew my best swb 10 record out of the water. I still love my 10 but damn this thing is a beast!

http://youtu.be/jBup5YolpGk

Well apparently the forum won't let me upload my time slip yet. I'll have to try later.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-06-2013, 06:17 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

killer times man congrats i bet she really gona get down when you throw some mods to her plan on keepin her short ?

05 ZX-10R SWB.
post #3 of 6 Old 10-06-2013, 06:46 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

You gotta damn good clutch hand,there is elite few of us that can still ride a clutch that good! Nice pass

2008 ZX-10r 68" Dime Piece BST wheels
Authorized Woolich Tuner - FLASHED BY SIK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 10-06-2013, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
Slow Poke

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx racer View Post
killer times man congrats i bet she really gona get down when you throw some mods to her plan on keepin her short ?
Thanks man! Man I hope so! I will probably keep her short through next year unless I find a really good deal on an arm. I need a pipe first, then a reflash, and then I can get an arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx-sik-r View Post
You gotta damn good clutch hand,there is elite few of us that can still ride a clutch that good! Nice pass
I really appreciate that man. This was only the second weekend on it and a hydro clutch is SO different than cable. BUt this thing is like butter. Hopefully have a couple more good test nights before the end of the season. It would be crazy if this thing went some teens.

It still won't let me upload my time slip. But went a 1.56 60' 4.01 330' and a [email protected] 8th. If I can get this thing down to the 5.90 range its gonna be good!!

Last edited by bgmagma10; 10-06-2013 at 10:37 PM.
post #5 of 6 Old 10-07-2013, 08:25 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I saw 204 rwhp on a new 14 piped, flashed and tuned on pump. played with shift points? I know stk. gen 2 busas are faster shifted early.

Last edited by gazx10; 10-07-2013 at 08:27 AM.
post #6 of 6 Old 10-07-2013, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
Slow Poke

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazx10 View Post
I saw 204 rwhp on a new 14 piped, flashed and tuned on pump. played with shift points? I know stk. gen 2 busas are faster shifted early.
Man I don't doubt that at all. I will try shifting a little earlier from 2nd and up. Before I was quick shifting 1st to 2nd to help keep the front wheel down but found that riding 1st out was quicker. So what do you think? How much earlier? Like 10k or lower than that?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in