helping a friend
hi guys, i tried to search but most of the info are for mod bikes.
a friend of mine is racing a 2012 zx10 1/8 and he is getting 6.9 ( the best run ).
his bike is stock, he only has -1 front sprocket, slip on, a K&N air filter and a Shinko tire.
now we want to support him and we want to get him some parts and we have these in mind:
- lowering the front and rear straps.
- 520 chain -1 front ( we don't know what is proper gearing for 1/8 and 1/4 track )
- quick shifter are not allowed.
- clutch upgrade ( what do you recommend? )
- we are thinking of getting Michelin power cup A ( here the price difference is not much ).
- since he is a bit fat we will try to trim him and the bike like loosing the kick stand and changing the OEM faring the race faring and a race battery.
what do you think and what do you recommend?
thank you all