Crystal Dickerson Wins 5.60 Index at Nanu's 2nd annual bike fest - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 Old 06-24-2012, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Crystal Dickerson Wins 5.60 Index at Nanu's 2nd annual bike fest

Hey guys!!! Just wanted to share that me and my 1st gen won the 5.60 index at Nanu's 2nd Annual bike fest at Colonial Beach Dragway in VA. I had a ball!!! Here is a video of me with my helmet cam. In this video I went a 1.33 60 ft but shut down going 5.60. Usually I can go a 5.45 in the 1/8 with front half numbers like that. Enjoy! :)

http://youtu.be/L31vzIuQrB4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 Old 06-24-2012, 11:51 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Dickerson Racing View Post
Hey guys!!! Just wanted to share that me and my 1st gen won the 5.60 index at Nanu's 2nd Annual bike fest at Colonial Beach Dragway in VA. I had a ball!!! Here is a video of me with my helmet cam. In this video I went a 1.33 60 ft but shut down going 5.60. Usually I can go a 5.45 in the 1/8 with front half numbers like that. Enjoy! :)

http://youtu.be/L31vzIuQrB4

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #3 of 27 Old 06-25-2012, 12:04 AM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Not sure if your interested Crystal but you have to many devices in the cock pit area. I use to make a gear indicator still can faster than the GI pro and smaller. Also looks like you have a wego there as well why not just run a Guage? I run an Innovate data logger can hit a button before a run and log it. There are also mods like putting a 2nd Gauge Cluster on a 1st Gen to get the Analog type needle.......just throwing it out there if your interested the 1st Gen has many mods you can learn about on this site that you may not have been aware of.

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 Old 06-25-2012, 12:16 AM
Pimp/Player

Posting Frequency

CongratsKeep up the great work, rep those gen1 10s

post #5 of 27 Old 06-25-2012, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

blue devil....my father sets everything up on my bike. i dont know what it is but he has it running :)
post #6 of 27 Old 06-25-2012, 12:32 AM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

2 of those things I dont even use....shift light was on there from when my dad rode it. and the gauge on the left not sure what that is for lol....but the switch on the right is for when I use my nos...turns it on...wego was the best thing that ever happened in my life LOL....Believe me it looks like a lot but it was made simple just for me :)
post #7 of 27 Old 06-25-2012, 12:38 AM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
blue devil....my father sets everything up on my bike. i dont know what it is but he has it running :)

Quote:
2 of those things I dont even use....shift light was on there from when my dad rode it. and the gauge on the left not sure what that is for lol....but the switch on the right is for when I use my nos...turns it on...wego was the best thing that ever happened in my life LOL....Believe me it looks like a lot but it was made simple just for me :)
....as long as your happy with it is all that counts it's definitely running.

post #8 of 27 Old 06-25-2012, 07:47 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
....as long as your happy with it is all that counts it's definitely running.
great job, hella 60 ft time, see u at the the mirock ,was nice to meet you the last time, it was hot as fire last time, so if its a little cooler maybe you can get in the the teens or better and blue devil if i had a 60ft time like that i would not care about that other stuff, she has the most important thing the clutch hand.

06 zx-10r MPS nos kit (40 dry)NOS mini controller , Brocks ex (Full undertail system) Piper cross (Air filter) PowerCommander 111 HUB and Quickshifter Carrozzeria v-star rims(HPC map and tune) 2011 zx-10r Austin vr 250 mm pipe, Guhl reflash, bazzaz self map w/ quick shifter, Bmc carbon race filter,attack rear sets,driven sprockets -1/+1 OZ racing wheels. Special Thx GUHL MOTORS,HOUSE OF SPEED 2011 lexus is-f
post #9 of 27 Old 06-25-2012, 08:04 AM
Slow Poke

Posting Frequency

Atta girl!! God you put it down on that thing! Congrats!
post #10 of 27 Old 06-25-2012, 08:53 AM
All show and all go 10r

Posting Frequency

And I thought the horn was to warn people

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in