Wsbk. Spoiler - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 09-21-2015, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Wsbk. Spoiler

Congrats to Jonny Rhea and Team Kawasaki for winning the 2015 championship. WTG Gen 4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 09-21-2015, 07:44 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Thanks for putting a Spoiler on this TechX glad some still read the rules around here.

For those that had your Threads deleted now you know who did it and please don't complain I didn't even give an Infraction like I normally do so beware.

Bloo
TechX likes this.

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #3 of 13 Old 09-21-2015, 07:51 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Yup.. An Incredible year.. Congrats Rea..

WorldSBK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 Old 09-21-2015, 08:01 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

When you think about it....it could have been 4years in a Row if not for some bad luck and mishaps.....What's impressive about Rea though he Took care of business EARLY to make sure there was room for error at the end....this year was a no doubter.....Congrats Rea and Kawasaki

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #5 of 13 Old 09-23-2015, 10:42 AM
Always On Mod

Posting Frequency

Kawasaki has to be stoked to win the Championship, but also to win the manufacturers title. Great job by both Sykes' and Rea's teams!!
TechX likes this.

Fast parts, Great Service: PM Mike at Rider's Discount
post #6 of 13 Old 09-23-2015, 08:14 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal11 View Post
Kawasaki has to be stoked to win the Championship, but also to win the manufacturers title. Great job by both Sykes' and Rea's teams!!
While I agree it's Awesome for Kawasaki to win the Manufacturers Title Kawi deserves as many Trophies it can get but I never gave it much Weight because you need at least 2 Great Riders on the Same bike having a good year......for example when Sykes won his Championship there wasn't anyone else running up front from Kawi and someone else Won the Manu Title.......I remember thinking to self who cares as long as Kawi Won the Main Title.

either way I am sure it means something to some or else they wouldn't have it just trying to not be a hypocrite, I said it before on this forum who cares and just confirming it still doesn't mean much as I see it.

bloo

post #7 of 13 Old 09-24-2015, 10:52 AM
Always On Mod

Posting Frequency

I think that's just it. It shows that with 2 good riders, the machine is more capable than the competition. I don't put as much weight on it as the main title either, but it's cool that it's Kawi's first one. I think it's also exciting that they are gathering data from two guys running at the front now too. If Sykes had a better teammate previously maybe they could have provided better development.

Fast parts, Great Service: PM Mike at Rider's Discount
post #8 of 13 Old 09-24-2015, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
I think that's just it. It shows that with 2 good riders, the machine is more capable than the competition. I don't put as much weight on it as the main title either, but it's cool that it's Kawi's first one. I think it's also exciting that they are gathering data from two guys running at the front now too. If Sykes had a better teammate previously maybe they could have provided better development.

Im sure Tom is a lot happier with Jonny then he was with Loris. Especially after Loris took him out in that one race last year. It probably cost Tom last years championship.
post #9 of 13 Old 09-24-2015, 10:19 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Thanks though Mr. Animal I am always curious about what others think about the Manufactures Trophy.

Bloo

post #10 of 13 Old 09-24-2015, 11:34 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Good Interview with Rea

WorldSBK < World Champion interview with Jonathan Rea

No Doubt Sykes is a lot happier with this years teammate but I'm really wondering how they will do next year with Gen 5 Bikes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in