MPH TrackAddix trackdays! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 07-26-2007, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

MPH TrackAddix trackdays!

Just to let anyone that is close to MPH Hastings, NE that this weekend is TrackAddix trackday Sat & Sun. I will be working corner marshal, so if anyone will be attending make sure to say Hi. Looks as if Sun. is no sessions, Sat. has 20 min. sessions.
http://trackaddix.com/track/events/?...display_events

http://www.racemph.com/

Heavenly Father, thank you for your Word which is the Truth that sets me free. Give me strength to separate myself from anything that does not honor You. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-31-2007, 01:02 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

matt,
i dont know if you knew but i highsided coming out of turn 1 around 230pm on Sunday. deff learned my lesson. dont run regular tires on a wet event. and even if you have rain tires on, traction is still going to be limited. came out pretty good. just a little sore but no broken bones that i know of. to bad i didnt get to meet you in person.

post #3 of 3 Old 07-31-2007, 06:57 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Hey Christian! Yes I heard over the radio and through the corner worker at 1 about what happened. I thought it was probably you after you went tearing down the straight and then they called it.

I was working turn 13 and after lunch we rode out on the bus. A couple of your buddies rode with and they were talking about how slick you were. I was watching you through 13 & 14 real close and I could really tell how bad it was. Man that sucks for sure, glad your ok though.

That blue bike that was rippen up the track finally went down right before 4pm on Sun. He caught that puddle that built up in the entry to 13 and went straight off and down in the mud, lowside. Rung his bell pretty good. He was running a pretty aggressive rain tire.

Let me know in a PM or something next time you will be down. Hopefully it will be sunny next time. Take care!

http://www.racemph.com/

Heavenly Father, thank you for your Word which is the Truth that sets me free. Give me strength to separate myself from anything that does not honor You. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in