Mid Ohio August 1st, Rok members and Kaw riders - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 07-19-2007, 08:37 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Mid Ohio August 1st, Rok members and Kaw riders

Anyone going to this event? It will be my first trackday....Got my leathers and boots the other day, ready to rip on the 10 legally.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 07-23-2007, 07:18 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I will be there.....If anyone wants to get ahold of me....my cell is 419.704.1513. I have a Titanium 05 10R....The lights and turn signals will be taped off in blue.

I am leaving Toledo no latter than 5:30am. So, holla those of you that are going to be there. I will be driving my blue Dodge Ram with a Green Kawasaki sitcker in the back window.......

This is me last month in the Keyhole!!!!!(bike in front with blue tape)

If you're not living on the edge, your taking up too much space!
post #3 of 23 Old 07-23-2007, 07:20 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

btw.....I will be riding in the advanced group.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 Old 07-23-2007, 08:42 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

I'll be in novice, never been to any track...save the dragstrip. But I'm sure it will be alot of fun.

Last edited by ninja2k5; 07-23-2007 at 08:52 PM.
post #5 of 23 Old 07-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Rx3
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

What's the damage on this?

post #6 of 23 Old 07-31-2007, 03:09 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

So, tomorrow is the day!!! M wife and I are leaving to house at about 5:30am. I hope everyone has a great time (if I don't get to meet you) and is safe.

BRING PLENTY OF WATER. I am bringing a case, so if you need some, seriously come find me or call me.....419-704-1513....

SEE YOU AT THE TRACK!!!!!!

post #7 of 23 Old 07-31-2007, 03:54 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach_man_187 View Post
So, tomorrow is the day!!! M wife and I are leaving to house at about 5:30am. I hope everyone has a great time (if I don't get to meet you) and is safe.

BRING PLENTY OF WATER. I am bringing a case, so if you need some, seriously come find me or call me.....419-704-1513....

SEE YOU AT THE TRACK!!!!!!
I'll be pullin out of Cincy bout 5:00 or so Green 05 with stock wheels (had to send my front Carrozerria back!) black tape on the lights.
Silver Nissan Frontier with Open Trailer. I'll have cooler full of drinks and Ice. My wife...(eye candy for some...lol) and a Blue Pop up. Mach_man I also plan on bringing my cam corder and tank mount, I can get some video footage of you.

BK
05-ZX10R
2K ZX-7R
01' ZX-6R<-- Wifes
post #8 of 23 Old 08-01-2007, 08:23 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx-7rking View Post
I'll be pullin out of Cincy bout 5:00 or so Green 05 with stock wheels (had to send my front Carrozerria back!) black tape on the lights.
Silver Nissan Frontier with Open Trailer. I'll have cooler full of drinks and Ice. My wife...(eye candy for some...lol) and a Blue Pop up. Mach_man I also plan on bringing my cam corder and tank mount, I can get some video footage of you.
It was nice to meet you and your wife. Very good people!!! Sorry about checking out on you when you had the camcorder going ! You will be fine, you just need to get your confidence back. It was not easy for me to pass you when I followed you out for the one session. I will definitely be adding this date next year as well. I would like to get some more people out there.

Oh, btw.....Steve Rapp is fast as hell!!!!! and so is Jessica Zolenski (sp?)....I had a great time hanging out with you guys. My wife loved it too....This was her first track experience, so it went very well....she is not as nervous about me riding at the track as she was yesterday!!!!!!!!

Post some of the pics when you get a chance.

post #9 of 23 Old 08-02-2007, 07:18 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach_man_187 View Post
It was nice to meet you and your wife. Very good people!!! Sorry about checking out on you when you had the camcorder going ! You will be fine, you just need to get your confidence back. It was not easy for me to pass you when I followed you out for the one session. I will definitely be adding this date next year as well. I would like to get some more people out there.

Oh, btw.....Steve Rapp is fast as hell!!!!! and so is Jessica Zolenski (sp?)....I had a great time hanging out with you guys. My wife loved it too....This was her first track experience, so it went very well....she is not as nervous about me riding at the track as she was yesterday!!!!!!!!

Post some of the pics when you get a chance.
Good to meet you and your wife too. Great people! Thats ok bout the video camera. That thing really gets in my way and makes me slower than what I already am. Might look into getting one of those bullet cams. My wife took over 300 pics. I didnt mess with them last night I just unpacked the truck, took a shower and crashed. Hope to post some this evening.

Yeah Steve Rapp is blazing fast...even when riding TWO UP on a ZX-10R. Humbling experience having Rapp riding two up pass you on the OUTSIDE of turn 1. :headshake And that Girl Jessica is quick too...but I chalk it up to her weight..shes gotta be about 85lbs in full gear

I plan to make the ROK day next year, and hope to get more ZX-10r.net memebers there. What better way to show Kawi the dedication of our forum memebers than showing up at a ROK day in big numbers.

BK
05-ZX10R
2K ZX-7R
01' ZX-6R<-- Wifes
post #10 of 23 Old 08-02-2007, 10:08 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Yup..we need to get more members out there next year. I was going to let you tell everyone that Rapp passed you 2 up!!!!!! Dude, you not that slow! Just got to get the confidence back.....Too bad that Rapp's bike was tossed during the first advanced group ride, though....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in