July 18-19 MCRA at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit - Roll Call - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By tdh

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 06-03-2015, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
tdh
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

July 18-19 MCRA at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit - Roll Call

Come join us at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit for track days, race licensing, and racing! This will be an event that is completely ran by MCRA, rather than a shared event like we had originally planned. As with the rest of our events this season, every rider will receive their pictures from ABI Photo free of charge!

MCRA hasn't been to Hallett in a long, long time- we are ready to go back! We are really looking forward to seeing/riding with/racing with all of our regulars as well as a lot of the guys/girls out west that might not have had the chance to come to one of our events in the past!

Inner - Circle Racing will be providing Michelin and Bridgestone tire service and PowerSports Stuff will have nearly any part you need!

https://www.facebook.com/events/773782972736940/

Midwest Cafe Racing Association | Because Crashing Sucks

Register:
Hallett Motor Racing Circuit-JULY info on Jul 18, 2015 (013668) | MotorsportReg.com

In!
WhatARush likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 06-18-2015, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
tdh
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Got about 2 more weeks to get in on the early bird pricing. Come on out and ride with us! We also have races over lunch hour and in the evening, in addition to offering a racing license program (I help out with the race clinic as well as control ride).

post #3 of 9 Old 06-20-2015, 01:06 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

When I read 'MCRA', I had thought that you were mistakenly typing in for 'CMRA' as we (when I did) race there every years, sometimes twice annually.
Hallett is a great little track out in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma.
This is from before the track got resurfaced, and as I have been told it's much better now, records broken consecutively in our league for the past 2-3 years I believe.
https://youtu.be/h-7KoH3HQ2Q
Hope you all have a good time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 06-20-2015, 02:17 PM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Guy I work with used to race SCCA there back in the 70's. Looks to be a fun track.

post #5 of 9 Old 06-20-2015, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
tdh
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I rode it earlier this year (April if I recall). It was the first time getting my new bike on a track so I was really slow. It's a fun track, hope I can run a better pace this time or my buddy will be running away from me in the points. :(

post #6 of 9 Old 06-24-2015, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
tdh
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

The weekend schedule for Hallett:

http://midwestcaferacing.com/wp-cont...le-Hallett.pdf

post #7 of 9 Old 06-29-2015, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
tdh
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

ATTENTION IN THE PADDOCK: EARLY-BIRD PRICING FOR HALLETT ENDS THIS SUNDAY NIGHT (JULY 5th)!!!!

We are very excited to be adding a New-To-MCRA track this year: Hallett Motor Racing Circuit and it's coming up quick! We hope you can join us for an exciting weekend of track day riding and our third round of racing! For those of you that are looking to make the jump from track day riding to racing, we also offer a race licensing clinic on Saturday. The price of the clinic also includes an Intermediate track day slot.

ABI Photo will be capturing all the excitement, and MCRA is providing all track day photos for you as part of your registration! Inner Circle racing will be providing tire service for this event and Powersports Stuff will be there for parts sales and equipment rental. Camping is allowed at Hallett and they do have shower facilities.

Early registration will be available Friday evening from 5-8pm at the track. Take advantage of this to avoid the Saturday morning rush!
Gates open Saturday and Sunday at 6:30am, and Registration and Tech open at 7:00am.

PLEASE NOTE: Hallett charges a $5/person gate fee. Please bring some cash with you for that.

Also, if you are interested in reserving a raceport or garage, please contact the track directly, [email protected]
They are $80/two days for a space 12 x 30 under cover on asphalt. So if you put 4 to 6 bikes in one port, the cost is minimal.
Click here for a map Rent a Raceport - Hallett Motor Racing Circuit You can purchase electric access stickers on site.

Please read the revised Cancellation Policy BEFORE signing up!

Entry Fees (which includes photos):
Early Registration Track Day (Advanced Registration Discount applied at check out) $145.00/day
Track Day (Two weeks prior) $165.00/day
Race Entry Fees (GTLE, GTLA, GTA, GTE, 250, Ultralight) $65.00

Here is a link to registration: Hallett Motor Racing Circuit-JULY info on Jul 18, 2015 (013668) | MotorsportReg.com

Our remaining 2015 schedule is:
July 18-19 Hallett Motor Racing Circuit
September 19-20 Gateway Motorsports Park
October 17-18 NCM Motorsports Park
Schedule is subject to change

We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

================================================== =========================
*Delivered on behalf of Midwest Cafe Racing Association by MotorsportReg.com*

post #8 of 9 Old 07-06-2015, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
tdh
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Early bird pricing has been extended a week and is available until Sunday the 12th! Intermediate and Advanced is getting full so better get signed up if you are on the fence. Novice still has a lot of openings.

post #9 of 9 Old 07-25-2015, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
tdh
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Here's a playlist of all the video I captured this past weekend (along with a few of Cody's):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP0c...lX-wYlmwsU7161

Awesome free pictures of the event from ABI Photo:

A Borrowed Image Photography | MCRA Hallett July 2015

Hope you can make it next year!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in