FL Racing 6/11 & 6/19 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Niner1000RR
  • 1 Post By moto316
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 06-07-2016, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
Niner1000RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: SE FL
Posts: 576
Posting Frequency
  
FL Racing 6/11 & 6/19

We have some races this weekend (6/11-6/12) at PBIR with FMRRA and next weekend (6/18-6/19) at HMS with CCS.

Anyone coming out?

At PBIR, I'm not sure where I'm going to pit, with the heat I'm thinking about pitting in the grass and away from that damn black top!

At Homestead, we'll be in garage 19.

Come say hi!
obijack likes this.
Niner1000RR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 Old 06-07-2016, 06:59 PM
Champion Rider
 
moto316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 293
Posting Frequency
 
Make sure to not pit near the fire ant farm directly across from the bathroom trailer at PBIR. Ask me how I know..
Niner1000RR likes this.
moto316 is offline  
post #3 of 10 Old 06-07-2016, 08:22 PM
GP Rider
 
Crescent1101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 1,833
Posting Frequency
 
Am I still pitting with you at PBIR? I have no genny.
Crescent1101 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 10 Old 06-08-2016, 06:17 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
Niner1000RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: SE FL
Posts: 576
Posting Frequency
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent1101 View Post
Am I still pitting with you at PBIR? I have no genny.
If you want to! lol

I ran into a bit of an issue with my generator, the GFI main took a shit, but I have a new coming. Should be here Friday.

The only issue.... The weather.

It's looking like it might rain, a LOT on Saturday. If it does, I won't be there Saturday. Money is tight this month, so I'm not buying rains. I'm either racing on take offs or I'm not racing. lol
Niner1000RR is offline  
post #5 of 10 Old 06-08-2016, 01:53 PM
GP Rider
 
Crescent1101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 1,833
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niner1000RR View Post
If you want to! lol

I ran into a bit of an issue with my generator, the GFI main took a shit, but I have a new coming. Should be here Friday.

The only issue.... The weather.

It's looking like it might rain, a LOT on Saturday. If it does, I won't be there Saturday. Money is tight this month, so I'm not buying rains. I'm either racing on take offs or I'm not racing. lol
I'm in the same boat. I only have slicks and one DOT. I probably should buy rains but I hate bad weather lol. I'm not running for points so it isn't a big deal.

2009 R6 Racebike - Up for sale!!! Let me know if interested.

2013 ZX10R- SOLD

2008 ZX10R- SOLD
Crescent1101 is offline  
post #6 of 10 Old 06-08-2016, 01:54 PM
GP Rider
 
Crescent1101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 1,833
Posting Frequency
 
As of now it says 20% for Saturday and 10% Sunday.

2009 R6 Racebike - Up for sale!!! Let me know if interested.

2013 ZX10R- SOLD

2008 ZX10R- SOLD
Crescent1101 is offline  
post #7 of 10 Old 06-08-2016, 02:31 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
Niner1000RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: SE FL
Posts: 576
Posting Frequency
  
Yea depending on where I look it varies drastically. If I look at my house, less than an hour away it says 90% for Saturday, but Jupiter it says 30%.

Bull shit! lol

I am in the running in points... I am 4 points off 1st place in Superbike (and I haven't done any of the races on Sunday, the guy in 1st has done all of them). In Superstock I am also in 2nd by 12 points, but same deal, he's done all the sunday races, I haven't.

But I need to finish ahead of both of them to take the lead. With only 3 events left, if I don't race Saturday, I'll have a bigger hole to climb out of...

In CCS I am in 2nd in AMGP by 49 points :( with 6 events left, and I don't plan on doing RRR. I am 3rd in SBK by 27 points.
Niner1000RR is offline  
post #8 of 10 Old 06-08-2016, 04:02 PM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,987
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
Best of luck guys! Get out there and get you some!!!

or10r is offline  
post #9 of 10 Old 06-08-2016, 06:39 PM
GP Rider
 
Crescent1101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 1,833
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niner1000RR View Post
Yea depending on where I look it varies drastically. If I look at my house, less than an hour away it says 90% for Saturday, but Jupiter it says 30%.

Bull shit! lol

I am in the running in points... I am 4 points off 1st place in Superbike (and I haven't done any of the races on Sunday, the guy in 1st has done all of them). In Superstock I am also in 2nd by 12 points, but same deal, he's done all the sunday races, I haven't.

But I need to finish ahead of both of them to take the lead. With only 3 events left, if I don't race Saturday, I'll have a bigger hole to climb out of...

In CCS I am in 2nd in AMGP by 49 points :( with 6 events left, and I don't plan on doing RRR. I am 3rd in SBK by 27 points.
PBIR actually has its own weather prediction on Weather.com

2009 R6 Racebike - Up for sale!!! Let me know if interested.

2013 ZX10R- SOLD

2008 ZX10R- SOLD
Crescent1101 is offline  
post #10 of 10 Old 06-09-2016, 05:17 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
Niner1000RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: SE FL
Posts: 576
Posting Frequency
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
Best of luck guys! Get out there and get you some!!!
Thank you sir!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent1101 View Post
PBIR actually has its own weather prediction on Weather.com
Yea, but we are in Florida, it doesn't really matter.... LOL
Niner1000RR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: Lots of New R&G Racing parts cobratheseal Parts, Gear and Accessories 11 07-10-2015 03:23 PM
VIR May 15-17 - MotoAmerica & AMA Racing zx10-tai-kuai-le General Motorcycle Discussions 1 05-01-2015 02:06 PM
Gen 4: Lots of Brand New R&G Racing Parts cobratheseal Parts, Gear and Accessories 0 06-12-2014 06:57 PM
06-07 subframe, other stock & racing parts dsabat Parts, Gear and Accessories 13 11-03-2011 02:33 AM
R&G racing case covers?? ZX10Rracer Race and Stunt 2 07-13-2010 09:00 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome