Ed Bargy Racing School ? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-06-2007, 06:26 AM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Ed Bargy Racing School ?

hey all

I've been riding on the street for a few years now, but have never had the time to make it to a track or school due to the military...everywhere i've been stationed, there was either no track available or no time/resources to get to it (although...the coolest bike related experience i ever had was me pulling a squid move, convincing a terp to let me ride his old banged up R6 on Saddam's parade field in Baghdad with no protective gear...but after the 13th month of deployment, i didn't really care. two thumbs up!). I have finally caught a break! I will be on leave from may through july in florida, and saw that the Ed Bargy Racing School has a full school day in mid june i believe, at Jennings. I will have my truck and all my gear at home for once, so it seems that everything has finally fallen in place to allow me to go have some fun!

I'm curious to know if anybody on here has been to this school, and/or what others may have to say about it as far as student/instructor ratio, quality of instruction,knowledge of the instructors,etc.

Jennings seems like a great place to do my first track day/school at, and the EBRS offers a very generous $100 discount to mil vets returning from iraq, so that caught my eye as well. any/all info/comments/insight would be greatly appreciated

and just so you guys know...my 10R will be sitting this one out. she's done up all nice and pretty, so she'll stay my street queen. I'll be taking my 05 cbr600rr...i would prefer to limit myself to a 600 on the track for a multitude of reasons, but mostly because I feel I don't need all that power on the track while I'm learning. and if i crash, it might as well be a honda, and not my prized kawi...

btw- I've also heard about Team Hammer up at daytona, but I haven't really researched them or their schedule/credentials. any info on these guys ? or comparisons to the EBRS ?

thanks

Last edited by TR-10; 05-06-2007 at 06:30 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in