Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Comeback?

2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  den33 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Who cares what he's like or says off the bike. I watched him for his skill on a bike. One of the most spectacular of all time. Having him back could only be good for the sport. No true moto go fan can honestly say they wouldn't like to see him out there at the moment. It would simply be awesome. Then after the race change the Chanel so ya don't have to listen to his victory speech ;) c'mon you no you want him back.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#12 ·
Hate to say it but MotoGP needs him because MotoGP still blows. The more the merry. Yes it's good that Rossi is getting podiums and this yr has been a lot better with Rossi back on a Yami. Rossi doesnt have the drive/motivation he did before his Duc days. Unfortunately Marquez will own him, Pedrosa and an injured Lorenzo for a long time. Bradl cant touch him and the rest of the field doesnt come close.

Marquez is going to make MotoGP boring again as Lorenzo did last yr and Stoner the yr before. A healthy Lorenzo and Stoner are the only ones that can slow Mark down. No one from Moto2/3 has standout talent that will compete in the yrs to come. It would be nice if Super Sic was around.

#15 ·
Hate to say it but MotoGP needs him because MotoGP still blows. The more the merry. Yes it's good that Rossi is getting podiums and this yr has been a lot better with Rossi back on a Yami. Rossi doesnt have the drive/motivation he did before his Duc days. Unfortunately Marquez will own him, Pedrosa and an injured Lorenzo for a long time. Bradl cant touch him and the rest of the field doesnt come close.

Marquez is going to make MotoGP boring again as Lorenzo did last yr and Stoner the yr before. A healthy Lorenzo and Stoner are the only ones that can slow Mark down. No one from Moto2/3 has standout talent that will compete in the yrs to come. It would be nice if Super Sic was around.
I am right there with you... You do not have to like the man, but his talent is above any arguement you can come up with...And motogp has been continued to be boring, even with marquez & old man Rossi on the yamaha.

So does everyone want Crutchlow out of motogp as he is even more vocal than Stoner was?

#16 ·
Cal does complain a lot too, doesn't he...

Where I really lost respect for Stoner, was after one race in the press conference, he absolutely slagged his team off for the decisions they made. Plus he goes on about people needing to get out of his way. It's racing for crying out loud...

#17 ·
I would like to see him comeback. He is a remarkable talent. Only person to make the POS Ducati competitive. I'm not so sure Marky Marq would own Stoner. He has only won, one race when both Lorenzo and Pedrosa were healthy. Don't get me wrong I do believe Marky Marq to be a remarkable talent also. He rides with same wild abandon that Super Sic did
Come on back Casey.

#18 ·
^ Marky Marq is getting faster every lap. For him to win a MotoGP race on a track that he has never laid rubber on, that convincingly and Laguna of all tracks!!!

I bet he wins 3 more races minimum this yr.

#20 ·
I also thought Stoner was a sook but when you get down to the truth I changed my oppinion,the press bagged him and only put negative feedback,Rossi didnt like him because he told him that his abbilites were questioned,truth is Rossi is a amazing rider but imo he thought Stoner was quicker because his bike was better(Ducati) well history tells the story 2 years and no win,if he does return will be better all round 6 talented riders chasing a podium

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.