CCS BHF report for 7-28 & 29 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 07-31-2007, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

CCS BHF report for 7-28 & 29

Well another great weekend of hanging out at my favorite track to camp and enjoy the company of friends.

anyway onto the race story's

Race one for me GTO
I had a total crappy start got to T1 3rd to last made up some spots on the exit of 1 and started picking people off. I made it up pretty far I think I made it up to 8th based on my finish but had a flat tracker style moment out t4, I spun up the rear and pushed the front. When I got it started up it snapped hard to a near high side I Both tires sliding knocked me off the pegs and every thing. I guess it was pretty hairy looking Heather and Marcus we're watching from the bleachers right there and said it was pretty scary looking.
along with everybody in the stands she wasn't very proud.

unlimited super sport.

this one was a good race for me...
I got a great start and was 5th or so going into t1 and was with the lead pack until the exit of 4 then they started walking away. I had a good race but started loosing steam about lap 5. I missed a shift on the front straight hit the rev limiter and bam that was the mistake the 2 guys behind me needed for motivation.
next lap I got dinged by both first going into T1.
ended with an 8th

Unlimited GP.

I got a horrile start did a 12 o'clock wheelie got into one ok back but not horribly far back had my first contact with another rider going into t1. that was a weird feeling we both just kept going I had to let off since I was on the out side but damn that was cool 6 deep into 1 is weird view from a bike directly behind thos e6 bikes all I was thinking was please check up to bad cause me and this kid next to me are in trouble if you do. the race went prettyu well again I started lossing steam and got dinged by 2 guys.
so you see a pattern building?argh!~

Unlimited superbike
Another horrible start I was able to pick up a couple of spots before the bus stop and bam I could see 2 of the guys that had past me earlier that day it was vendetta time!
I started wicking it up pulling them in closer and closer a few bike lengths every lap finally I see one of them made a mistake before t5 and i'm now I'm getting even closer. I can see them getting closer and closer while I'm exiting t4. Finaly I got to greedy with the right hand and all my hard work was gone lost 2 seconds and there was no more vendetta.

Oh well I learned alot. and still have tons to work on.
But there a few things I can do which I started today.

you would think 16's could be competative up there at BHF oh well.
live and learn it was a great weekend over all.
this ol fat guy will not be loosing steam next time, now if I could just grow a pair.

Smiley
nesba # 936 http://www.nesba.com/
CCS # 936 wingnutzracing.com
Sponsors
Twisted-powersports.com
DCDECALS.net
http://ask2geeks.com/
http://www.superbikeitalia.com/
"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
That is why god made fast motorcycles"
Hunter S. Thompson.

Last edited by avdigigeek; 07-31-2007 at 07:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in