Casey Stoner***SPOILER!*** - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 05-08-2007, 04:56 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
milo5171's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Stawell,Victoria,Australia
Posts: 618
Posting Frequency
Images: 9
 
Casey Stoner***SPOILER!***

Casey stoner,well deserved winner in Chinese Motogp,Troy Bayliss is havin a fair go with a win in race 2 last week,lets see if Mat Mladin can get a few more wins,he also won race 2 last week in the US supers.
milo5171 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 Old 05-08-2007, 07:34 AM
GP Star
 
pongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Murrieta, Ca
Posts: 3,118
Posting Frequency
         
please don't put race results/winners into the subject line of the thread...over here some of the guys haven't seen the race yet..cheers
pongo is offline  
post #3 of 13 Old 05-08-2007, 07:39 AM
Hillbillie Mod
 
hillcountry10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 20,155
Posting Frequency
Images: 31
           
Send a message via Yahoo to hillcountry10r
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by pongo View Post
please don't put race results/winners into the subject line of the thread...over here some of the guys haven't seen the race yet..cheers
BIG Neg rep sent; title edited...:headshake




For every species of beasts and birds, of reptiles and creatures of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by the human race. But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil full of deadly poison.
James 3:7,8

hillcountry10r is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 13 Old 05-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Bloo Moderator
 
bluedevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SAC,CA
Posts: 23,742
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
           
Anyone know if it’s going to be Aired again on Speed channel? If so, I am going to change the title from Casey Stoner to *Spoiler* MotoGP China.

I did not see it aired today but could be wrong, maybe it is later in the week.

Furthermore, do not put Names, suggestions or anything that can be construed as good or bad for a Race Event in titles….starting to see a trend here guys so look at the sticky threads to see what is right or wrong to start a thread in this section or any section when regarding Race Events

bloo
bluedevil is offline  
post #5 of 13 Old 05-08-2007, 05:57 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
Big Daddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 34,537
Posting Frequency
Images: 38
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
Anyone know if it’s going to be Aired again on Speed channel? If so, I am going to change the title from Casey Stoner to *Spoiler* MotoGP China.

I did not see it aired today but could be wrong, maybe it is later in the week.

Furthermore, do not put Names, suggestions or anything that can be construed as good or bad for a Race Event in titles….starting to see a trend here guys so look at the sticky threads to see what is right or wrong to start a thread in this section or any section when regarding Race Events

bloo
nothing showing any motoGP races through thur 5/17 on the program guide.

BD




Those who stir the shit pot should have to lick the spoon.
Big Daddy is offline  
post #6 of 13 Old 05-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Bloo Moderator
 
bluedevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SAC,CA
Posts: 23,742
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
nothing showing any motoGP races through thur 5/17 on the program guide.

BD
I was talking about the 800cc class that relates to this class and thread, but did see the 125cc on 5/17 but nothing in 800cc until 5/20......but in any event the same thing for thread titles..do not put Names, suggestions or anything that can be construed as good or bad for Race Events in titles period.

Since there has been signs of this going on lately be warned to anyone that does not comply your thread will be deleted if any suggestion of race results are in titles.....sorry but if you read the sticky in the racing section you will understand where I am coming from.....and you will also be sent back to that sticky via. PM if you complain.

bloo
bluedevil is offline  
post #7 of 13 Old 05-08-2007, 06:27 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
Big Daddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 34,537
Posting Frequency
Images: 38
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
I was talking about the 800cc class that relates to this class and thread, but did see the 125cc on 5/17 but nothing in 800cc until 5/20......but in any event the same thing for thread titles

bloo
yes thats why i commented motoGP as it in itself refers to the premier class(800's) and as far as i know the 125's & 2fiddy's are hardly if ever mentioned here anyway.

BD




Those who stir the shit pot should have to lick the spoon.
Big Daddy is offline  
post #8 of 13 Old 05-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Bloo Moderator
 
bluedevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SAC,CA
Posts: 23,742
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
yes thats why i commented motoGP as it in itself refers to the premier class(800's) and as far as i know the 125's & 2fiddy's are hardly if ever mentioned here anyway.

BD

totally agree on those classes f'sho....no 800cc until 5/20 though.
bluedevil is offline  
post #9 of 13 Old 05-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Hillbillie Mod
 
hillcountry10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 20,155
Posting Frequency
Images: 31
           
Send a message via Yahoo to hillcountry10r
sorry guys,...my fault...

I didn't even think to change the name from stoner...

I'll do better next time..




For every species of beasts and birds, of reptiles and creatures of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by the human race. But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil full of deadly poison.
James 3:7,8

hillcountry10r is offline  
post #10 of 13 Old 05-08-2007, 11:37 PM
La Flama Blanca
 
9R to 10R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Stonewall, La
Posts: 7,720
Posting Frequency
Images: 102
           
They showed the race this last sunday, it may not have been on the schedule but I fo sure watched it.


"Now, I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"
9R to 10R is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
History suggests Stoner at Istanbul. Deer Elk Track 30 05-04-2007 06:40 AM
Stoner takes Gibernau's spot at Ducati Andy Track 14 10-21-2006 12:21 PM
stoner to ducati cain772 Race and Stunt 2 10-16-2006 02:50 PM
Welcome to our board, Stoner! RichTJ99 Welcome Newbies! 2 02-04-2006 09:14 AM
Spoiler!! Spoiler!! Bad luck...... Austin10RPowers Race and Stunt 10 07-12-2005 05:25 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome