AMA Superbike-Infineon *SPOILER* - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 Old 05-21-2007, 07:21 AM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

AMA Superbike-Infineon *SPOILER*

AMA Superbike-Infineon *SPOILER*

anybody watch? i think its the first time ive watched an AMA race at infineon and that track almost looks too tight for superbikes.

besides that race though, what the hell is the deal with Mladdin and Spies... Those yoshi suzuki's are in a whole different league than the rest of the field. Mladdin had what, a 20 second lead in race one and a 8 second lead in race 2? Thats craziness... Unreal that those 2 bikes are that much faster than everybody else.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 05-21-2007, 07:26 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to luckz88 Send a message via Yahoo to luckz88
I think if you put Maladin on any bike it would be that way though. Mans got skills, gotta give him props

NESBA #88

Madness Racing wishes he could handle the power of a GSXR

All my homies left this site
post #3 of 29 Old 05-21-2007, 07:58 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Wolfe Send a message via Yahoo to Wolfe
well if his skills are so good I think he needs to go ahead and get on the MOTOGP roster.. but ya know what.. suzuki won't have that and I have a feeling that Mladins doesn't want any of MOTOGP either..

i do admit that mladin is an incredible rider.. but c'mon.. its not AMA anymore its just the Matt Mladin show... thats no fun...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 Old 05-21-2007, 08:06 AM

Posting Frequency

Kawasaki certainly melted the track:headshake NOT! What's the angle here, no rider, no bike or both? At least there was the MV Agusta F4 312 R for novelty.
post #5 of 29 Old 05-21-2007, 08:12 AM
Hillbillie Mod

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to hillcountry10r
yeah its pretty lame watching the suzuki show...

For every species of beasts and birds, of reptiles and creatures of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by the human race. But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil full of deadly poison.
James 3:7,8

post #6 of 29 Old 05-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Yankee Racer

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to zx10ragentblack
Quote:
Originally Posted by wash23 View Post
Kawasaki certainly melted the track:headshake NOT! What's the angle here, no rider, no bike or both? At least there was the MV Agusta F4 312 R for novelty.
Well Roger was making his way up to 3rd (which is pretty much 1st place if you get rid of the Suzuki boys) until he blew his motor. Not very fun watching Mladink pull away with the wins and I know it's getting bad when I am actually cheering for Spies to catch Matt. :headshake
post #7 of 29 Old 05-21-2007, 08:53 AM

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10ragentblack View Post
Well Roger was making his way up to 3rd (which is pretty much 1st place if you get rid of the Suzuki boys) until he blew his motor. Not very fun watching Mladink pull away with the wins and I know it's getting bad when I am actually cheering for Spies to catch Matt. :headshake
That was a real heartbreaker watching Rodger's bike spit out smoke just as he was about to make the podium.

On another note; if steroids made ya ride faster I would suggest that the AMA give Mladin a urine test. He obviously wants his crown back.
post #8 of 29 Old 05-21-2007, 08:59 AM
Yankee Racer

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to zx10ragentblack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
That was a real heartbreaker watching Rodger's bike spit out smoke just as he was about to make the podium.

On another note; if steroids made ya ride faster I would suggest that the AMA give Mladin a urine test. He obviously wants his crown back.
+1 He can ride that beast that's for sure. I was thinking dude you are 20 secs ahead and he is still trying to crash. Good stuff for sure just wish it was closer all around.
post #9 of 29 Old 05-21-2007, 09:16 AM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Well Roger was making his way up to 3rd (which is pretty much 1st place if you get rid of the Suzuki boys)
so true

Quote:
+1 He can ride that beast that's for sure. I was thinking dude you are 20 secs ahead and he is still trying to crash. Good stuff for sure just wish it was closer all around.
i'll give mladin that, he never really toned it down at all. paintin darkies and slidin the whole race. asshole....lol
post #10 of 29 Old 05-21-2007, 09:31 AM

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to luckz88 Send a message via Yahoo to luckz88
Quote:

NESBA #88

Madness Racing wishes he could handle the power of a GSXR

All my homies left this site
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in