*GP Spoiler** Germany - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 105 Old 07-15-2007, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

*GP Spoiler** Germany

We already had one member starting a thread about suggestive Race results aired today on CBS....that thread was deleted so I am starting this thread for those that did not record it today and know the results already so they can discuss it freely in this thread.

Bloo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 105 Old 07-15-2007, 05:44 PM

Posting Frequency

Looks like Bridgestone is starting to suffer a little bit of what Michelin had been.

Where are all the Rossi worshipers? You guys are conspicuously silent.
post #3 of 105 Old 07-15-2007, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanw View Post
Looks like Bridgestone is starting to suffer a little bit of what Michelin had been.

Where are all the Rossi worshipers? You guys are conspicuously silent.
They always are when Rossi has a bad day, Danno is so mad at me he said he's not even going to post here anymore.

Surprised Hanzo hasn't said anything yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 105 Old 07-15-2007, 05:58 PM
Yankee Racer

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to zx10ragentblack
Good race and Hayden did an amazing job fighting back. Looked like Rossi out there blowing by every one. I was just saying I wouldnt be suprised if Rossi crashed as you could tell he was getting frustrated behind De Puniet and very impatient as Stoner was running up front. The "Doctor" needs to be patient me thinks.
post #5 of 105 Old 07-15-2007, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

The Americans looked great, Hayden seems very very hyped to get back to Laguna...he even mentioned the word "Hat Trick" Good luck Hayden next week.
post #6 of 105 Old 07-15-2007, 06:01 PM
Yankee Racer

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
The Americans looked great, Hayden seems very very hyped to get back to Laguna...he even mentioned the word "Hat Trick" Good luck Hayden next week.
Yeah besides Pedrosa he rode the best by far. Looks like Michelin had the right rubber this time.
post #7 of 105 Old 07-15-2007, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10ragentblack View Post
Good race and Hayden did an amazing job fighting back. Looked like Rossi out there blowing by every one. I was just saying I wouldnt be suprised if Rossi crashed as you could tell he was getting frustrated behind De Puniet and very impatient as Stoner was running up front. The "Doctor" needs to be patient me thinks.
Especially on Hayden looking like the old Rossi...was looking clean and strong passing everyone. He said something about in the beginning he thought he cracked the exhaust then after he was confident the bike was still good he continued harder..something to that effect and boy did he.
post #8 of 105 Old 07-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanw View Post
That said Caparossi was on Bridgestones but in the post race interview he said he had taken a different tyre to everyone else that lasted. I think the new tyre rule is always going to play havock on a track that has just been re-surfaced - they just can't bring a wide enough range of tyres.

Dunlop had the real bad weekend with tyres chunking and delaminating the whole weekend.

Stoner out to a 32pt lead now. Laguna Seca won't really have an impact on the championship because none of the riders other than the americans like the track so I'm expecting the top 5 to be yank before we have rossi & stoner.
post #9 of 105 Old 07-15-2007, 06:11 PM
Yankee Racer

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
That said Caparossi was on Bridgestones but in the post race interview he said he had taken a different tyre to everyone else that lasted. I think the new tyre rule is always going to play havock on a track that has just been re-surfaced - they just can't bring a wide enough range of tyres.

Dunlop had the real bad weekend with tyres chunking and delaminating the whole weekend.

Stoner out to a 32pt lead now. Laguna Seca won't really have an impact on the championship because none of the riders other than the americans like the track so I'm expecting the top 5 to be yank before we have rossi & stoner.

Yeah not sure if I like the tire rule. I would rather see a one tire for everyone but that would not be good or fair to the manufacturers I guess. I dont think there would be any chance to have the first 5 racers be tank. I think 2 or 3 wil finish in the top 5 though.
post #10 of 105 Old 07-15-2007, 06:15 PM
Yankee Racer

Posting Frequency

oh yeah and once again I am glad CBS is showing the racing as it's good for our sport but man do the commentators suck. I get more excited putting it on mute. They are so boring and there is no excitement with them. I would almost rather they just keep it on speed with the MotoGP broadcasters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in