***Spoiler*** Mugello Qualifying - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 Old 05-30-2015, 09:52 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

***Spoiler*** Mugello Qualifying

Iannone on pole, Marquez dumped out of Q1

Ducati's Andrea Iannone claims pole with record lap at Mugello in front his home fans ahead of the Italian MotoGP, Marc Marquez on row five after knock-out blow in Q1.

Last edited by White Fang; 05-30-2015 at 10:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 Old 05-30-2015, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Marquez is coming apart at the seams, he's completely unnerved by Rossi. You could see it in the French GP, he's terrified of getting close to Rossi (watch the aerial shot of the one time they came close to one another, Marquez gets right off the track to avoid contact). He made a lot of mistakes in that race. The announcers tried to chalk it up to a brake problem but his qualifying and his unprofessional behaviour for the upcoming race at Mugello tells the tale.

Marquez has got to calm down and let the pace open up and settle itself. He pushes way too hard early on, and loses his head. Rossi's performance in France was astonishing, setting the lap record, letting Lorenzo win to take 2nd and stay way ahead in points, and riding a very clean and perfect race. Rossi has a way of making himself very "large and in charge" on the motorcycle. He is big for a racer and after Marquez knocked himself down by hitting Rossi's rear wheel in Spain, he's very wary of getting anywhere near Rossi.

This is a great season for GP, one of the best maybe.
post #3 of 26 Old 05-30-2015, 03:41 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Well I was browsing thru the new posts and I guess I don't need to bother watching qualifying. Using the spoiler feature would be very nice for future postings.
WhatARush likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Op- View Post
Unless Scout says dont do it. Then, really, just do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
I know its blistering fast but you cant outrun ugly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 Old 05-30-2015, 04:16 PM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Thread title edited. W.F. you gotta hide that stuff in the thread title man. No infractions issued but check out the rules on that here.
https://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f27/%2A%...lts-85612.html

post #5 of 26 Old 05-30-2015, 04:23 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Thread title edited. W.F. you gotta hide that stuff in the thread title man. No infractions issued but check out the rules on that here.
Thanks OR for correcting this.....Again Members this Site Takes Racing Spoilers Serious or at least we use to (even if Poll results it may give Clues and ruin things for those that will DVR later).....I can tell you this though From the Admin down to the Last Moderators on this site we Love Our Racing and don't like Spoilers so beware.

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #6 of 26 Old 05-30-2015, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Sorry, that thread title created itself through some automated process on the website. So it never occurred to me the site would violate its own rules, LOL! What was in the title anyway? I didn't even look at it, I used the "Create Thread" button and the title just came up on its own. But there weren't any race results in it, because the race isn't run yet. What was the issue? That link was already in some other post. I just created a thread which automatically copied the link and title so I figured it had all passed the examination.
post #7 of 26 Old 05-30-2015, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I clicked on "Racing News" and then "Create Thread" and it came up just like that. So maybe you could modify the code so any thread created that way always has "SPOILER" in it or some such.
post #8 of 26 Old 05-30-2015, 08:21 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Fang View Post
I clicked on "Racing News" and then "Create Thread" and it came up just like that. So maybe you could modify the code so any thread created that way always has "SPOILER" in it or some such.
Maybe you found a "loop hole" ...not sure but I will check it out....thanks for the heads up...anyway Right or Wrong OR10r still did a correct action, he Altered the Thread Title, that is the main thing for Race Weekend as it Violates the Rules and Sticky's of THIS ZX10R Forum. ....thanks for understanding will get back to everyone after I or Admin confirms.

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.

Last edited by bluedevil; 05-30-2015 at 09:29 PM.
post #9 of 26 Old 05-30-2015, 08:27 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Slightly confused with MotoGP rules - hoping someone can set me straight. Why was Marquez put into Q1? His practice times in FP1 and two were at the top. What did I miss that forced MM into Q1?
post #10 of 26 Old 05-30-2015, 08:40 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
Maybe you found a "loop hole" ...not sure but I will check it out....thanks for the heads up...anyway Right or Wrong OR10r still did a correct action, he Altered the Thread Title, that is the main thing for Race Weekend as it Violates the Rules and Sticky's of THIS ZX0R Forum. ....thanks for understanding will get back to everyone after I or Admin confirms.

Bloo
My Apologies White Fang I did not find that exact Thread but a Thread can be created Automatically from the Racing Section......either way in the Future until we fix or not please do not Use the "Create Thread" button from the "Racing" forums(since you will not be able to adjust Titles against forum rules)...thanks in advance.

Bloo
White Fang likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in