MSRC track day July 28 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 06-01-2012, 10:02 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

MSRC track day July 28

Its on the 3.1m layout! Anyone going?? FINALLY doing my track day!!!!!

Faster than a drunk snail on valium!

07 zx10r- stolen
New bike...07 GSXR1000..BMC filter, LOR slip on, 520 conversion with -1, speedohealer, pc3 custom map with xtre settings, Galfer superbike lines front, galfer sportbike line rear, shorty levers, Yami R1 throttle tube for 1/5 throttle, PAIR mod, exhaust valve gone, ecu flashed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 06-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

I'll be doing the June 8 MSRC next Friday with LSTD. That must be a RideSmart day. I don't attend any of their days. They are way too crowded and have too many red flags because of crashes and lost track time. Too many people on the track at one time is a receipe for disaster. I have gone to every LSTD day this year and they have only had one lost session so far this year that required a transport by the ambulance (one other session was lost because of oil on the track). That's it! LSTD is a first class organization that actually limits how many riders are in each group. They are not in it for the money but they are the only group getting mine. Not to mention, all the fast guys do LSTD!!!
post #3 of 7 Old 06-01-2012, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by track10r View Post
I'll be doing the June 8 MSRC next Friday with LSTD. That must be a RideSmart day. I don't attend any of their days. They are way too crowded and have too many red flags because of crashes and lost track time. Too many people on the track at one time is a receipe for disaster. I have gone to every LSTD day this year and they have only had one lost session so far this year that required a transport by the ambulance (one other session was lost because of oil on the track). That's it! LSTD is a first class organization that actually limits how many riders are in each group. They are not in it for the money but they are the only group getting mine. Not to mention, all the fast guys do LSTD!!!
well that's good all the fast guys won't be there then..i won't hold anyone up since I'm slow lol. I know quite a few ppl that do ridesmart and I've been to a few events to watch..and never seen anything really 'bad' happen nor have they told me of bad experiences with ridesmart.

07 zx10r- stolen
New bike...07 GSXR1000..BMC filter, LOR slip on, 520 conversion with -1, speedohealer, pc3 custom map with xtre settings, Galfer superbike lines front, galfer sportbike line rear, shorty levers, Yami R1 throttle tube for 1/5 throttle, PAIR mod, exhaust valve gone, ecu flashed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 06-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRider View Post
Its on the 3.1m layout! Anyone going?? FINALLY doing my track day!!!!!
I will hit that one too. But I guess You won't be doing the one this weekend then,huh?. I'm in for Sat and Sun. Oh Yeah !
They (Ridesmart) are on the FULL side with attendance , but then , what better way to hone the very craft we practice.
I would like to try a Lone Star Day sometime . They seem to have a Good Program .
post #5 of 7 Old 06-01-2012, 11:07 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. It was my first track day 3 years ago and I haven't been able to catch it again since it's only once a year
post #6 of 7 Old 06-02-2012, 06:19 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
I will hit that one too. But I guess You won't be doing the one this weekend then,huh?. I'm in for Sat and Sun. Oh Yeah !
They (Ridesmart) are on the FULL side with attendance , but then , what better way to hone the very craft we practice.
I would like to try a Lone Star Day sometime . They seem to have a Good Program .
Quote:
Originally Posted by stage5 View Post
I'm pretty sure I'll be there. It was my first track day 3 years ago and I haven't been able to catch it again since it's only once a year
Awesome! This will be my first track day lol. Been riding over 20yrs and just NOW getting to one.

07 zx10r- stolen
post #7 of 7 Old 06-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by track10r View Post
Actually Ride Smart does limit the number of riders . But if there are actually Lower numbers in the LSTD , Im really gonna check that out.
The Ambulance has not run yet at any of our events during Cresson or ECR events. So thats one up Dude. I will admit ,we had a guy on a Harley (Cruiser) go down this past Saturday. That is something I truthfully don't understand , why they let that happen.
track10r have you done shea's racing school ? I am looking to sign up for that at my next opportunity .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in