Fresh of the plane from Germany In South Jersey - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 02-09-2009, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Fresh of the plane from Germany In South Jersey

Hey all how is the riding in South Jersey? I know it is a bit early but with these last few days of awesome weather I have seen a lot out riding and have noticed a lack of gear. Lots of just jeans and jackets. Coming from Germany where you get funny looks if you are not wearing full leathers it is a bit strange. I guess I am going to get some funny looks here because I value the skin on my ars lol.

But anyway, where are some good places to go? I am used to taking my ZX10 on trips of 500 miles in a weekend so distance isn't so much of an issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-26-2009, 09:14 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4tn View Post
Hey all how is the riding in South Jersey? I know it is a bit early but with these last few days of awesome weather I have seen a lot out riding and have noticed a lack of gear. Lots of just jeans and jackets. Coming from Germany where you get funny looks if you are not wearing full leathers it is a bit strange. I guess I am going to get some funny looks here because I value the skin on my ars lol.

But anyway, where are some good places to go? I am used to taking my ZX10 on trips of 500 miles in a weekend so distance isn't so much of an issue.
Sorry buddy! I'm not from this state. I live up the northwest part of NJ. As far as riding NJ is pretty lame if you're looking for good twisties. I do my riding in NY pretty much.
post #3 of 3 Old 03-26-2009, 09:39 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I'm from NJ and I seldom see anyone in full leathers. Mostly jeans and a jacket, or the squids with less than that. There are few places where there are some decent twisties in NJ, one being near Great Adventures behind all the outlets but I haven't been that way in a while. When I get back to Jersey maybe us NJ/NY members can get together for a ride or two.

Ken
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in