Edmonton Alberta ride this weekend - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 Old 05-11-2010, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to Spyterman
Edmonton Alberta ride this weekend

Just a feeler to see how many guys on here are from my area and want to head out for a ride this weekend. Come on Canucks lets get out while there is sun and no snow.lol

Your Freindly Neighborhood Spyterman

Dear Lord,
Watch over me and my family of mototrcycles as we go into the streets Protect us from the four wheel demons. Make us seen so we will not have our life taken by someone not paying attention. Keep us from Harm Let it be known, "we are coming". Watch over us as we wheelie Down the streets and highways. Forgive us for the laws that we break for it is Only out of fun that we do so and not to harm anyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 05-15-2010, 01:03 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Lots of riding going on here in NB!

If its got tits or tires it'll give u problems
post #3 of 29 Old 05-15-2010, 01:04 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyterman View Post
Just a feeler to see how many guys on here are from my area and want to head out for a ride this weekend. Come on Canucks lets get out while there is sun and no snow.lol
and a shit load of gravel and shit on the streets

“Ride like you are invisible.”
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 Old 05-17-2010, 08:34 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10R Joe View Post
Lots of riding going on here in NB!
I know I know fucker wish I was there with ya's

Dear Lord,
Watch over me and my family of mototrcycles as we go into the streets Protect us from the four wheel demons. Make us seen so we will not have our life taken by someone not paying attention. Keep us from Harm Let it be known, "we are coming". Watch over us as we wheelie Down the streets and highways. Forgive us for the laws that we break for it is Only out of fun that we do so and not to harm anyone.
post #5 of 29 Old 05-18-2010, 02:16 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Marry her & move home already buddy haha

If its got tits or tires it'll give u problems
post #6 of 29 Old 05-18-2010, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

We have talked about moving back there. She would have no problem with it. Just need to pay off bills.

Dear Lord,
post #7 of 29 Old 05-18-2010, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

As for getting married.lol We'll get married when you and Viv tie the knot.lol

Dear Lord,
post #8 of 29 Old 05-18-2010, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by badexample View Post
and a shit load of gravel and shit on the streets
I don't know where you are in AB but its pretty nice and the streets are very clean. And for me I'm from the east so a little dirt don't hurt. Just ask 10R Joe we rode almost all year except for Jan and Feb.

Dear Lord,
post #9 of 29 Old 05-18-2010, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

See what its like out here bro. No one wants to go for a ride they would rather sit at Tim Hortons in their full leathers and play the I look crazy fast card.lol They have no clue what twisties are about unless they ride to the mountains.

Dear Lord,
post #10 of 29 Old 05-18-2010, 03:51 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyterman View Post
See what its like out here bro. No one wants to go for a ride they would rather sit at Tim Hortons in their full leathers and play the I look crazy fast card.lol They have no clue what twisties are about unless they ride to the mountains.
LOL I quit riding because of the scene..sick of these retards that hang out in full leathers,smoking,drinking triple triple and fat ice cap @ the timiz on Whyte Avenue thinking that Groat Road and Track days at Fort Saskachewan on that Go-kart circuit is bad ass.. The local forum is gayer than 2 guys snoodeling and won't go in details what I thing about the ESR members haahahahah oh man.. Also the stealerships are crap. I hate them all from Argyll to Riverside..bunch of loosers. Edmonton is just a big scrapyard with people in i lol. Yeah I miss riding like no tomorrow.. but this place is totally pointless.. I am from Riviere-Du-loup ,quebec..twisties everywhere.Try to find a buddy that like riding as much as I can is really tough..I put 18000 on the clock on the first summer with the 06 (was gone for a while also during thst summer on a super gay army exercise)... Everydoby are just like fucking tourist that like to stop everywhere for a coffee of show-off for the girls..I ride until I can barely walk... The majority of sport bike riders here are just clowns. Just bought a fucking condo which was too expensive.. and working on a Prerunner Tacoma project.. Was supposed to get posted to B.C. (major riding spot there)this year but never happened..instead I got slated to go to Afganistan for 9 months lol..fuck my life.

“Ride like you are invisible.”
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in