Car Wars May 16th Hard Rock So FLA Bike WANTED - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 05-15-2010, 06:43 AM Thread Starter
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Exclamation Car Wars May 16th Hard Rock So FLA Bike WANTED

Hey all

One of my sponsors FW1 Racing who is the maker of a waterless wash and wax products has asked me to show my Chrysler 300C again at Car Wars this year. Last year there was over 1000 show cars and 5000+ in attendance. I had a blast and got a lot of attention.

They asked me to bring my car and the bike. I have space for two bikes so I am in need of another custom "show bike" to put at the vendor booth. We will meet up Sunday morning and ride into the show/vendor area together.

You will receive free entry into the event and free product for your time. You can enjoy the show, the food and the girls! You have the option to allow them to demo the product on your bike for customers or just "show" your bike as they will demo on my 300C and 10R.

Also, if you have a bike stand please bring it as I will have mine and I want to look uniform. (if coming by yourself and need me to pick up your stand let me know)

You will need to have your bike at the vendor booth til at least 4PM

Please send me a pic of your bike and your number. I will need to confirm someone by 6pm 5/15.

For more info check out:
FW1
http://fw1shine.com/

Car Wars
http://www.carwarz10.com/index.php?id=main

This event will be held at the Hard Rock in south Florida
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-15-2010, 07:17 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Your car looks pretty nice and of course your 10r is sexy! Have fun at the vent, and I can see why you get a lot of attention...... Both of your rides look very clean.

05 Titanium
post #3 of 3 Old 05-15-2010, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Thank you sir! Here are a few more

She is a 2006 300C, supercharged with a Twinscrew "roots" blower. Head and cam. I push 530 all day. I also have a 150 shot wet N2O system for the days Im feeling froggy. Well over 600 to the wheels at a push of a button.

New front end

Old look

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in