Buffalo, NY - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 05-01-2008, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Buffalo, NY

My Job is moving to Buffalo in June, it looks like i am going with them. Anybody from there here? wondering if its a good place to live/ride. I will probably live in the amherst area? they say the schools are good there. I have a ten year old so schools have to be good for me to move. Is it a point system for your license? I'm imagining there is some good roads upthere, i have been to upstate but not that area. thank you all for any info you can give me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-01-2008, 03:17 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to fbmbks
what do you mean point system? but ya theres some of us from up around there, I live in binghamton and there are some decent roads up here
post #3 of 4 Old 05-01-2008, 04:09 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbmbks View Post
what do you mean point system? but ya theres some of us from up around there, I live in binghamton and there are some decent roads up here
Well, in illinois you can go to traffic school and the violation does not stay in your record. In NJ they put points on your license and from what i remember there is no way to get it off your record right away, so i was thinking NY might be the same? Is the weather as bad as they say up there? I know people exxagerate about the weather sometimes. I am hoping there is some nice country roads.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 05-05-2008, 02:16 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to fbmbks
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1000 View Post
Well, in illinois you can go to traffic school and the violation does not stay in your record. In NJ they put points on your license and from what i remember there is no way to get it off your record right away, so i was thinking NY might be the same? Is the weather as bad as they say up there? I know people exxagerate about the weather sometimes. I am hoping there is some nice country roads.
sry it took me so long to get back to you, the weather isnt that bad up here, winters are cold and summers are warm, you get a lotta snow and as of right now its raining a lot but the summers are mostly dry

as far as th license I think when you move and get an ny license your past violations go away but don't quote me on that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in