Bay area N. Cali - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 Old 09-19-2007, 09:02 AM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Bay area N. Cali

Looking for other zx-10r riders in the area, I go to alice's and I'm the only zx-10r up there, I ride Mt. hamilton all over the bay. I haven't done Skaggs yet would like too. I'm down for any ride on most saturdays, I'm riding a 2005 zx-10r shoot me an e-mail into my box or reply to this ad. I was riding 12 strong in my group but they faded away only two of us riding now. oh well!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 Old 09-21-2007, 11:40 AM

Posting Frequency

Gimme a couple of weeks....

Howdy!

I'm in Sonoma, CA and have been looking for some fellow riders as well. I too, had a large group I used to ride with, but like you faded away slowly. Would love to be part of a group ride again.

Only thing is....my 10r is in the shop because some lady in a Lexus turned left right into me in San Fran and knocked me down and out for a little while. It's been 4 weeks already, but it'll be another week or two until I get the bike back.

I did take the opportunity to upgrade though. Adding Carbon fiber Leo's, a PCII and a BMC filter to my madness. Then off to the Dyno in San Rafael.

Anyway I ride a 06 Solar Yellow 10R and would love a ride when everything's all back in the proper upright position.

Hit me back and we can probably set something up in the next few weeks before the weather turns too much.

Also.....I love Skaggs and ride there a lot. One of the best roads around, but up north there are a bunch. 253, 128, 175, 29 to name a few.
post #3 of 26 Old 09-21-2007, 06:23 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Your welcome to join us if you want. There’s about 2-3 10s in the group we ride
On Saturdays but do to weather we'll ride on Sunday this week.

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/fo...hreadid=219252

Or you can meet us at the store across from Alice’s around 10:30-11:00.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 Old 09-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

I am here in Mountain View. I ride an 05 TI' . I am out every weekend solo or riding with my buddy and his 07 gixxer 1k. I am at the store across from alice's almost every weekend. Hey that forum said NO newbies ! I am more of a drag racer and stunter than a canyon carver, so fair warning. I am seriously getting tired of these blind corners only to find a truck in my lane ! Last weekend right where Portola road and 84 split I came around that corner with my girl on the back and there it was, a ford f350 chillin' in the middle of the road. I had to pass him on the wrong side of the road's shoulder. whew ! we barely made it ! Mountain House road is a nice road in livermore by club moto.
You can see around the entire corner, every corner, I really like it. I take that road all the time on my way to my Pop's house in Discovery Bay. It beats Vasco for sure.
So look out for me guys And holla at the 10 owners !
post #5 of 26 Old 09-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

post #6 of 26 Old 09-21-2007, 06:54 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I ride Mt. Hamilton pretty religiously on Saturday mornings.
I like to meet on around Alum Rock exit in the 8:30-9a.m. range... considered "early" starts by most it seems.

PM me if you wanna hook up.
post #7 of 26 Old 09-23-2007, 09:51 PM

Posting Frequency

I'm in Fairfield. Just picked up a new '06 still on the lot yesterday. I had an '04 before and regretted parting with it.

I'll be doing a lot more Berryessa rides for as long as the weather holds up. 175, Skaggs, 253, 29 are also some of my favorites, musicman. How's it going, curiousmike? Been a while!

Last edited by Meltz; 09-23-2007 at 09:54 PM.
post #8 of 26 Old 09-23-2007, 11:13 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Yo KingAtlas... hanging in there.
Lemme know if you ever set out on a Saturday morning doing Berryessa/175 and I'll do my best to hook up with you.

Seems like you've gone the gauntlet in bikes the past 7 years!
post #9 of 26 Old 09-23-2007, 11:21 PM

Posting Frequency

I'm in Santa Rosa about 20 miles from Skagg's I've got about 1000 miles up there this summer I'm down for a Skagg's run on the weekend just shoot Me a PM Oh My name is Darrell AKA Fullthrottle out
post #10 of 26 Old 09-24-2007, 12:07 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Hello
Mt Hamilton is one of my favorite rides. Bounce back on email & let me know when you plan to go again & I'll do my best to make it. Been in the same boat, all of my riding buddies moved away so been hitting the roads solo. This is also the first year that I haven't made at least one track day, frustrating.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in