Hi all, name's Vee.
Just picked up a new-to-me 2011 ZX-10R (US-spec) for a princely sum of US$22,000.
Hate the tax system here -_-!!
Had a Ninja 250R and a a K7 GSXR1000 before this.
The ZX-10R has got a bit of mods on it (mods list below the pix).... I'm in the process of adding a few more....got her ECU flashed and tuned with a Power Commander, she's at 180 whp (dyno graph along with the pix)
Let me know what you think.
1.) Engine & Powertrain
- Akrapovic Evolution Line full titanium exhaust
- Dynojet Power Commander V
- Woolich Racing ECU flash
- Healtech exhaust servo eliminator
- Hyperpro RSC steering damper
3.) Wheels & Tires
- Pirelli Supercorsa SP 120/70/17 front tire
- Pirelli Supercorsa SP 190/55/17 front tire
- Ferodo XRAC brakes
- DID 520 ERV3 chain (x-ring)
- AFAM rear sprockets (44 teeth)
- Driven rear sprocket nuts (black)
- Earl's stainless steel brake line (rear)
- Zero Gravity double bubble shield (dark smoke)
- Brembo RCS Italy front brake master cylinder
- CRG clutch lever
- Clever Wolf tank cover
- Vortex gas cap
- Renthal grip
- Yoshimura case savers
- Stormgrips tank pad
- Shogun frame slider
- Lightech front slider
- Lightech rear slider
- Shogun engine slider
- Pro-Bolt (black) aluminum bolts
- Hotbodies rear taillights (with integrated turn signals)