Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

New guy here from Seattle

742 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  tommyboymacho 
#1 ·
Hey all, picking up my new hold over 2015 ZX-10R ABS Matte Black in the next day or two. Just wanted to say hello from North Seattle. I'm a long time Rider of Harley's, Custom Roadglide and dyna lowrider. Rode my friends R6 and had a blast so after I wrecked my Roadglide last month I decided to finally pick up a sport bike and after a lot of researched decided that the ZX-10R was the cats ass, so to speak. Love forums dedicated to particular models and so here I am. It'll be great to meet you all.

#2 ·
Welcome to the party pal!

All I can say is take it easy for the first several thousand miles on that beauty of a 10. This bike ain't no Hardley 1960s fuel-to-noise converter. It's a state-of-the-art road missile and you need to ease into a bit. And if you got the green one, you need to be extra careful cause that's the fastest one.

Reactions: belkins
#4 ·
:welcome:

#7 ·
Thanks. Love 2WDW. the crew there is awesome. And Nels knows his stuff for sure. Have already done some texting with Pat, Nels was out of town doing Dyno work, and he was saying they've got a great flash for the 10 and can really do some cool stuff with kawi's ecu without even going further than a 3/4 exhaust setup. Said yosh and Hindle were showing nice performance gains.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.