Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

New guy from Avondale Az

Gen 2: 2006-07 
2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Kyle 
#1 ·
How’s it going everyone? New to the Ninja world and loving it so far!

So far I’ve had an r6, cbr600rr, gsx-r 600, Ducati street fighter, a few Harleys (not important to list lol) and now I picked up an 06 ZX10R!

Current about to pass 25k miles, valve adjusted about a year ago, pazzo levers, Puig windscreen, Akrapkvic slip ons, silicon radiator hoses, KLEEN block off, and that’s all I’ve discovered so far.

About 2 posts in and I’ve already received some good input and people seems friendly on here. Overall, I’m happy with the switch.

Cheers.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Thank you, this is definitely the best bike I've had for sure!

Yeah I never knew how close it was. I will be taking one of the courses to make sure I'm headed in the right direction (not literally) lol.

I've been riding for a few years but none of my friends ride or so I've probably formed some bad habits, one of which is that I'm way to heavy on the bars. So it's probably best I get some good advice before I jump on a track.

Is there any groups out here? It looked like the regional forums have been dry forever.

#11 ·
:welcome: Good looking bike!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.