Originally Posted by Twistedsocal13
what have you done so far
Right now Im still working on the bike. And Im still waiting on a few parts. I removed my CNC Racing adjustable folding 180mm levers from my Ducati in order to get the CNC Racing shorty adjustable levers and install the ones removed on the ZX10R. However I must of looked up the wrong part # on the clutch lever. Only the CNC racing folding adjustable brake lever fits on the ZX10. So I have the CNC Racing clutch lever on order from my brother who is dealer. Im also waiting on a pair of CNC racing rear turn signals. At this time here are the things that were ordered and either installed or waiting to get installed. Here are the items installed and waiting on to get installed
1) Attack Performance rear sets
2) Graves Performance short cat delete exhaust
3) ECU flash from 2 Wheel Dynoworks
4) Graves smog block off plates
5) Sprint air filter
6) CNC Racing Evo grips with throttle
7) Zero Gravity windscreen
8) Gilles Tooling brake and clutch lever guard
9) CNC Racing folding adjustable 180mm brake lever
10) Luimoto front and rear seat covers and front seat gel insert dropped off at friends to install
11) Metzeler Racetec RR (medium and medium) tires waiting to get installed once the seats are done so I can ride over to a spot and get them installed
12) CNC Racing foldable adjustable 180mm clutch lever on back order
13) T-Rex-racing frame sliders, motor covers, spools, front and rear axle protectors
14) CNC racing LED rear turn signals on back order
15) CNC racing load equalizers for rear turn signals
16) New 7 inch longer steel braided rear brake line to make Attack Performance rear sets fully adjustable because stock brake line is too short and will only allow the plate to be mounted to the 1st and 2nd lines from the right. The actual plate with footpeg , master cylinder and brake line move with the secondary plate to adjust onto the main plate instead of just the footpeg moving. I bought it from this one place here on long island that just sells hoses for everything. It would have cost me $30 but because of the stock banjo bolt with this stop coming out of it they had to remove it from my brake line and weld it onto the new one. They didnt have that particular banjo bolt. So it cost me $62.
I would highly recommend anyone who wants steel braided brake lines to call this place. Its called Moreland Hoses and belts. Their number is 516-485-9898. I brought them my stock brake line yesterday and it was done yesterday. They make dual brake lines for Harleys and all sport bikes. And they have a variety of colors to cover the steel braided brake lines. I dont get anything from them on this. And I only found out about them last week when I went to this place called Rolling Thunder for some parts for my Harley and asked them about ordering a brake line. Thats when they told me about this shop. Well its not really a shop...its actually a huge place.
Ill post pics of what the bike looks like now without the seat and without some of the other parts I ordered and then post pics of when its done.