Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Hello all

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Twistedsocal13 
#1 ·
Ow do people,, just got myself an new SE and got a little query does this thing have anti wheelie lol, I've moved up from a zx9 e1 and can't keep the front wheel down ?, nearly lost the missus off the back last week she was not happy

#2 ·
Traction control should keep the front end down. Try TC 2 or 3. Not sure how that works on the SE. The shear weight from you and a passenger alone along with the now higher and rearward CG would induce squatting and therefore more of a chance to wheelie under hard acceleration.

#3 ·
As they told you before, set the traction control to 2 or 3, if you still don't feel comfortable in 4 or 5.
The gen 5 has more torque and perhaps because of the geometry, it is easier to make power wheelies... but the CT should not allow it to lift more than 2 or 3 inches in mode 3.

#4 ·
Yeah, I’ve been running mine in full power and tc 3 and the front wheel stays on the ground pretty well. Mine is just an R model though, not sure how different the se is. I need to take it out to a nice straight road and play with all the different modes, it’s on my short list of things to do. Anyway, 3 works great if you want the the front to stay down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.