anybody want to swap green for black bodywork for 06 zx10r? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 05-16-2008, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2
Posting Frequency
 
anybody want to swap green for black bodywork for 06 zx10r?

I just picked up a 06 zx10r in a green and the bodywork on it is flawless. I really want a black one but since i got a good deal just went and purchased it. If anyone in the atlanta area has a black one and wants to swap let me know. Thanks!
cpaeng is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 Old 05-16-2008, 01:38 PM
Retired post whore
 
Alien10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,463
Posting Frequency
Images: 10
           

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmond Burke (1729-1797)
Alien10 is offline  
post #3 of 9 Old 05-16-2008, 02:30 PM
GP Rider
 
wpbzx-10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: West palm beach,FL
Posts: 1,447
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
     
Send a message via AIM to wpbzx-10
wpbzx-10 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 9 Old 05-20-2008, 01:34 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
luckz88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fairfax, Va
Posts: 11,157
Posting Frequency
Images: 10
           
Send a message via AIM to luckz88 Send a message via Yahoo to luckz88

NESBA #88

Madness Racing wishes he could handle the power of a GSXR

All my homies left this site
luckz88 is offline  
post #5 of 9 Old 05-21-2008, 01:35 AM
GP Rider
 
superman10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: sc
Posts: 1,775
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
       

2006 ZX-10R Black "Snake Eyes"
starrotors.com 6000k h.i.d. kit, T-rex frame sliders, Nissin Calipers, Galfer HH pads, Galfer SS brake lines, Puig DB windscreen, Micron exhaust, Powerbronze carbon fiber, Driven grips, Pazzo levers, and Gilles rearsets.


Note: Pray for peace, train for war. There can be no freedom without sacrifice.

"remember pain is temporary but quitting last forever. Feed the warrior"
superman10r is offline  
post #6 of 9 Old 05-21-2008, 01:37 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
:headshake, why would you want to get rid of the green? Its the best color!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #7 of 9 Old 05-21-2008, 01:46 AM
WSB Rider
 
CB160's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: LAX
Posts: 835
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
         
Welcome!

'06, Smoked windscreen, Galfer S/S brake lines, GiPro TRE, Speedohealer, Custom lighted fender eliminater, A&R Baffles, "Real" Ohlins Damper, added a seat cowl, so now I'm a true 'poser'..... Power mods - Why? Too much for me already!
CB160 is offline  
post #8 of 9 Old 05-22-2008, 03:03 PM
Wiz
GP Star
 
Wiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Aussie on walkabout in the UK
Posts: 2,617
Posting Frequency
Images: 19
         
Send a message via MSN to Wiz

Everbody Dies But Not Everyone Lives
Satin Black 05 .... plus lots of mods


Member of the Elite - Growler Group


Wiz is offline  
post #9 of 9 Old 07-07-2008, 12:20 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,624
Posting Frequency
           
gpz1100 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS Feeler: 04 zx10r all green bodywork jdgun_13 Parts, Gear and Accessories 7 01-27-2008 05:03 PM
WTB 06 07 zx10r green bodywork krashasaki Wanted: Buy or Trade 2 10-27-2007 02:24 PM
Selling my ENTIRE set of new oem green bodywork lights tank 05 zx10r Corvette95 Parts, Gear and Accessories 4 06-21-2007 12:19 PM
Anyone swap/draft 06-07 upper bodywork to an 04-05?? garth285 Performance and Tech 3 01-25-2007 12:30 PM
Swap Blue Bodywork for Black Tito Parts, Gear and Accessories 7 10-20-2005 10:23 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome