Another new guy - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 06-28-2008, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6
Posting Frequency
 
Another new guy

Hey guys, what's goin on? Just wanted to say hi... I've been hanging out on the forums lately and finally decided to join.
I've riden an 06 zx6r for the past year & a half and looking to upgrade to a 2nd gen 10r in the very near future.

Anyways, hello! This is a sweet forum
eurotuner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 Old 06-28-2008, 01:40 AM
Retired post whore
 
Alien10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,463
Posting Frequency
Images: 10
           

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmond Burke (1729-1797)
Alien10 is offline  
post #3 of 23 Old 06-28-2008, 01:41 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
you will learn to get addicted to this forum! Don't buy a fat girl/wheel barrow (I almost always give good advice!)

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 23 Old 06-28-2008, 02:34 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6
Posting Frequency
 
Thanks guys! & thats brilliant advice Jon... I'll be sure to follow it
eurotuner is offline  
post #5 of 23 Old 06-28-2008, 02:47 AM
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
 
Lucky10R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Yay! Area!
Posts: 5,738
Posting Frequency
Images: 19
           
:Welcome:

Lucky10R is offline  
post #6 of 23 Old 06-28-2008, 07:03 AM
GP Rider
 
wpbzx-10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: West palm beach,FL
Posts: 1,447
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
     
Send a message via AIM to wpbzx-10
wpbzx-10 is offline  
post #7 of 23 Old 06-28-2008, 09:15 AM
Gone Ridin'
 
twidget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,705
Posting Frequency
   
Send a message via AIM to twidget Send a message via MSN to twidget Send a message via Yahoo to twidget
Great place to hang out.
twidget is offline  
post #8 of 23 Old 06-28-2008, 09:19 AM
GP Rider
 
shift's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: B.C.,Canada
Posts: 1,233
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
  
Hi
shift is offline  
post #9 of 23 Old 06-28-2008, 10:10 AM
Post Whore
 
Sgtusmc96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cedar Hill Tx
Posts: 6,354
Posting Frequency
           

04 Green ZX-10R, Evo II Header, Evo Canister, PCIIIUSB, BMC Race Filter, Vortex adj. Rearsets, Scorpio Alarm, Scotts Damper, Ivan's TRE, Ivan PCIII USB Map, Ivan's Kleen Block-Offs, Clear Alternatives Flush Mounts, Puig Double Bubble, Mirror Blocks, Sho-gun sliders, 1/5 throttle, Hot bodies fender eliminator, Goodridge SS lines, pazzo shorties and exhuast hanger.
Sgtusmc96 is offline  
post #10 of 23 Old 06-28-2008, 10:37 AM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Back from visiting the Hick luckz88 The Out House 35 12-12-2006 03:33 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome