zx-10r.net index page - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 04-01-2011, 03:32 AM Thread Starter
.net Most Followed Member

Posting Frequency

Garage
zx-10r.net index page

I have seen that the recent announcement (double) from the administrator (not YSR) on zx-10r.net index page is the same as bmw1000 site. I just think its a little inappropriate to advertize other makes in this site besides the zx-10r. There was some recent "battle" between the mods and certain members who joined this site just to bash the site, start trouble and what this site is all about (zx-10r).
Also if i was a member on the bmw forum i would also find inappropriate that the site owner would advertize the zx-10, or other makes.
I know probably nothing will change but i have to share my opinion when it comes to this site as im a 5 year old member.
I do sincerelly hope this site stays zx-10r oriented even though i see other makes advertizements all over the index page, otherwise lets just "merge" all sites into one :headshake.

Thank you for your time
luis.pita

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-01-2011, 04:16 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis.pita View Post
I have seen that the recent announcement (double) from the administrator (not YSR) on zx-10r.net index page is the same as bmw1000 site. I just think its a little inappropriate to advertize other makes in this site besides the zx-10r. There was some recent "battle" between the mods and certain members who joined this site just to bash the site, start trouble and what this site is all about (zx-10r).
Also if i was a member on the bmw forum i would also find inappropriate that the site owner would advertize the zx-10, or other makes.
I know probably nothing will change but i have to share my opinion when it comes to this site as im a 5 year old member.
I do sincerelly hope this site stays zx-10r oriented even though i see other makes advertizements all over the index page, otherwise lets just "merge" all sites into one :headshake.

Thank you for your time
luis.pita
Well even though this is a free forum for anyone to join you cant really ask the admin and owners to sacrifice possible profits or advertisements over people wanting to keep them totally Kawi and BMW oriented. There are members here with both and other bikes. I don't think your wrong at all but I can see why the owners are doing what they are doing because I would probably do the same with all the advertisements. Its the only way to keep sponsors happy and keep money flowing to keep free sites running. The articles are good to know also because people like to know about the new bikes no matter what they are. I know you were probably being sarcastic but "Merge" = troll fest, Squid fest, bashing fest, and make searches and help hard to find. good topic for a thread though lol

would like to hear others opinions on this matter.... wish you would have made this a poll .
post #3 of 5 Old 04-01-2011, 05:11 PM
Administrator

Posting Frequency

Garage
Something I posted elsewhere:
Quote:
Originally Posted by YSR50
As for the shootout on the homepage. Sucks that they found the BMW to be better than the 10R, but that's what they found. I have a feeling when the glossy rags come out they'll probably say the same. Again, it sucks being a Kawi fan but that doesn't mean we should hide it. It's news pertaining to the 10R and I would say this site is more about knowledge and news than an advertisement for the 10R. I don't think we want this site to be known as the new gixxer.com. Not sure how that site is these days but it always had a reputation for being the ultimate squid forum with the "Gixxers are God" mentality.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 04-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Administrator

Posting Frequency

Garage
When I was at the Motorcycle show there was some meathead there looking at the new 10. I heard him say to his girlfriend that he couldn't find the BMW display and needed to check them out because "it had more power". I let him know that they haven't been to the show for the past two years. He then started talking to us about the 10. When he asked me if the "dent" in the top of the tank was a place to put a GPS I had to walk away.

There will always be those that want a bike only because the latest tests rate it as the top bike. I would guess that the above example is one of those type of people. I'm hoping he buys the BMW.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
post #5 of 5 Old 04-02-2011, 03:08 AM Thread Starter
.net Most Followed Member

Posting Frequency

Garage
Thank you for the reply, much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in