Store ATTN RICH - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 07-16-2010, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
JVT
WSB Rider
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tampa Fl
Posts: 512
Posting Frequency
Images: 4
 
Store ATTN RICH

Hey, I ordered a wristband and some stickers last November or December. No recievey yet. I have also moved, can someone get back to me.

JVT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 Old 07-16-2010, 09:52 PM
Bloo Moderator
 
bluedevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SAC,CA
Posts: 23,742
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVT View Post
Hey, I ordered a wristband and some stickers last November or December. No recievey yet. I have also moved, can someone get back to me.
Not sure if you are the same member but didn't we discuss your move back then and maybe it was sent out after you moved to your old address? I think at that time I discovered it was a buyers problem (site store-allow 4-6weeks)....it's now MID JULY

I will forward this to the appropriate place but without details I don't think you will get far unless you PM me details like the Paypal transactions with your real name vs your username, what you put in the Comments section, what day did you buy etc.

bloo
bluedevil is offline  
post #3 of 8 Old 07-18-2010, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
JVT
WSB Rider
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tampa Fl
Posts: 512
Posting Frequency
Images: 4
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
Not sure if you are the same member but didn't we discuss your move back then and maybe it was sent out after you moved to your old address? I think at that time I discovered it was a buyers problem (site store-allow 4-6weeks)....it's now MID JULY

I will forward this to the appropriate place but without details I don't think you will get far unless you PM me details like the Paypal transactions with your real name vs your username, what you put in the Comments section, what day did you buy etc.

bloo
My paypal wont go back that far..

I moved but I now rent that house and my tenants have not said anything came. I even told them to let me know if it did.

JVT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 8 Old 07-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Bloo Moderator
 
bluedevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SAC,CA
Posts: 23,742
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVT View Post
My paypal wont go back that far..

I moved but I now rent that house and my tenants have not said anything came. I even told them to let me know if it did.
PM YSR50....anyone else in the future do not PM YSR unless permission is granted for this type of thread.....just a warning.

bloo
bluedevil is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 07-19-2010, 08:13 AM
GP Star
 
RichTJ99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Yorktown NY
Posts: 2,619
Posting Frequency
  
Guys let me look into this. I will get the OP a response as soon as I am back home.

Please PM me, but I am pretty sure I know who this is (from Rochester) is only about 1 person I can think of.

RichTJ99 is offline  
post #6 of 8 Old 08-10-2010, 08:17 PM Thread Starter
JVT
WSB Rider
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tampa Fl
Posts: 512
Posting Frequency
Images: 4
 
Bump Rich Im from Fl

JVT is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 08-10-2010, 08:46 PM
WSB Rider
 
natep86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: michigan
Posts: 681
Posting Frequency
  
you can download all of your history from paypal, just look for it, it should go back until your first purchase.
natep86 is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 08-10-2010, 08:53 PM
GP Star
 
RichTJ99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Yorktown NY
Posts: 2,619
Posting Frequency
  
Can you pm me your information. First name, last name, paypal email.

RichTJ99 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thanks Rich! Ground Zero The ZX-10R 30 03-11-2005 05:33 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome