posting pics? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 08-10-2008, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 192
Posting Frequency
 
posting pics?

if i get this what do i have to do to post i dont know what to do?Your file of 1.63 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 195.3 KB for this filetype. i tried search but i kinda need step by step instructions
reckless1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 Old 08-10-2008, 06:02 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 586
Posting Frequency
Images: 4
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless1 View Post
if i get this what do i have to do to post i dont know what to do?Your file of 1.63 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 195.3 KB for this filetype. i tried search but i kinda need step by step instructions
https://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.p...87#post1010987

maineiac1008 is offline  
post #3 of 15 Old 08-10-2008, 06:04 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineiac1008 View Post

oh now he is a pro!!!!




Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 15 Old 08-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Ex Postwhore
 
9520G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,688
Posting Frequency
           
Send a message via MSN to 9520G
Quote:
Originally Posted by red636girl View Post



oh now he is a pro!!!!


"Never trade the thrill of living, for the security of existence"
9520G is offline  
post #5 of 15 Old 08-10-2008, 06:13 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 192
Posting Frequency
 
its only for xp i have vista
reckless1 is offline  
post #6 of 15 Old 08-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Ex Postwhore
 
9520G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,688
Posting Frequency
           
Send a message via MSN to 9520G
it doesnt matter.

"Never trade the thrill of living, for the security of existence"
9520G is offline  
post #7 of 15 Old 08-10-2008, 06:16 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 586
Posting Frequency
Images: 4
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by red636girl View Post



oh now he is a pro!!!!

Yes, its very simple red, first you research, then you practice (as I did in my post) then your a pro... unlike you whom we teach over and over but to no avail.

maineiac1008 is offline  
post #8 of 15 Old 08-10-2008, 06:21 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineiac1008 View Post
Yes, its very simple red, first you research, then you practice (as I did in my post) then your a pro... unlike you whom we teach over and over but to no avail.



as you did in your post!!!!!!

hey , I learned how to post a picture all on my own, thats the differents between a female and a male...female are determined and will figure it out, where males take the easy way out and wine until someone helps them!!!!!! Now Im going to run and hide!!!!!!!!






Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
post #9 of 15 Old 08-10-2008, 06:28 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 586
Posting Frequency
Images: 4
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by red636girl View Post




as you did in your post!!!!!!

hey , I learned how to post a picture all on my own, thats the differents between a female and a male...female are determined and will figure it out, where males take the easy way out and wine until someone helps them!!!!!! Now Im going to run and hide!!!!!!!!



You still haven't figured it out red, you have to look at the bigger picture here... so much for determined to figure it out with that chip on your wheels, who would have thought you use nail polish....I think I guy figured that out before the actual owner of the paint herself.......
maineiac1008 is offline  
post #10 of 15 Old 08-10-2008, 06:33 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineiac1008 View Post
You still haven't figured it out red, you have to look at the bigger picture here... so much for determined to figure it out with that chip on your wheels, who would have thought you use nail polish....I think I guy figured that out before the actual owner of the paint herself.......

FYI I thought about it...but I want it to look good not like crap...so if I have no other choice I will use the nailpolish, but I dont want it to look like crap!! I take alot of pride in my bike.



Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whats up with posting pics. green04zx10r ZX-10r.net Site Help, Suggestions and Questions 3 03-08-2007 01:02 PM
Posting pics in the signature space thrill ZX-10r.net Site Help, Suggestions and Questions 4 01-18-2007 03:15 PM
help with posting pics..... liljunglist2 Pictures and Videos 5 01-16-2005 05:53 PM
Having problems posting pics? Answers inside Andy Pictures and Videos 0 08-31-2004 06:57 PM
posting pics ?????????? zx10rich The ZX-10R 2 08-21-2004 10:23 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome