Do we need a FLAME/BASHING section - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 Old 04-26-2009, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?

Posting Frequency

Do we need a FLAME/BASHING section

Do we need a FLAME/BASHING section ?

I hope not.
But recently, there were RUINED threads because of members fighting a lot.

I know sometimes it's unavoidable, so perhaps a RIGHT place for bashing will somehow lessen the flames on regular threads?

I just love this forum,
Lucky

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 Old 04-26-2009, 06:14 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky10R View Post
Do we need a FLAME/BASHING section ?

I hope not.
But recently, there were RUINED threads because of members fighting a lot.

I know sometimes it's unavoidable, so perhaps a RIGHT place for bashing will somehow lessen the flames on regular threads?

I just love this forum,
Lucky
You're stupid and your bike sucks Im just kidding, I hear you, it gets like a preschool playground around here at times maybe the flame/bashing thread isnt such a bad idea. OOOORRRR people could just treat each other with some respect and call it a day.......hmmmmm , prolly need a new section

post #3 of 25 Old 04-26-2009, 06:16 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I'm having troubles coming up with a response, I had a shitload typed but to sum it all up.

STFU or GTFO!

Ok on a serious note, people just need to learn to bite their own tongues, that's really all there is to it. To solve the problem you need to go to the root of the problem. I'm sorry but I wouldn't be anywhere near as leniant as some of the mods are around here. If you're going to start negative shit in someone else's thread, or at all really, I'd ban your ass for three days. Then again that's me and I'm a freakin' asshole.

At its core, the Ninja ZX-10R is a motorcycle built for the accomplished rider who can fully appreciate its capabilities--whether put to the test at a racetrack, or merely the focus of bench-racing conversation. It is, by all standards, the embodiment of the ultimate superbike.

Member of The Elite - Growler Group
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 Old 04-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX-10R_Sinner View Post
I'm having troubles coming up with a response, I had a shitload typed but to sum it all up.

STFU or GTFO!

Ok on a serious note, people just need to learn to bite their own tongues, that's really all there is to it. To solve the problem you need to go to the root of the problem. I'm sorry but I wouldn't be anywhere near as leniant as some of the mods are around here. If you're going to start negative shit in someone else's thread, or at all really, I'd ban your ass for three days. Then again that's me and I'm a freakin' asshole.
but I banned for 3weeks just so it gives time for zxracer to at least have a thread to sell without the bleezy fuggin it up
post #5 of 25 Old 04-26-2009, 06:37 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
but I banned for 3weeks just so it gives time for zxracer to at least have a thread to sell without the bleezy fuggin it up

LoL, oh man that's funny.

At its core, the Ninja ZX-10R is a motorcycle built for the accomplished rider who can fully appreciate its capabilities--whether put to the test at a racetrack, or merely the focus of bench-racing conversation. It is, by all standards, the embodiment of the ultimate superbike.

Member of The Elite - Growler Group
post #6 of 25 Old 04-26-2009, 06:51 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Was the fight on that thread that serious? Man I need to start a fight with someone just to see what all the hype is about on internet trash talking is.

http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1085/3891346/21968035/368184613.jpg
post #7 of 25 Old 04-26-2009, 06:55 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

you want some of me JBLAZE?
post #8 of 25 Old 04-26-2009, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by flthy1 View Post
You're stupid and your bike sucks Im just kidding, I hear you, it gets like a preschool playground around here at times maybe the flame/bashing thread isnt such a bad idea. OOOORRRR people could just treat each other with some respect and call it a day.......hmmmmm , prolly need a new section
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX-10R_Sinner View Post

STFU or GTFO!

I understand... but come on, we cant have ALL members behaving correctly, this is just not a perfect world... and no matter how hard we try, there will be new comers acting tuff.

So i think since bashing/flaming is really hard to avoid, then let's just have a proper place for it.

post #9 of 25 Old 04-26-2009, 07:14 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoushuninja831 View Post
you want some of me JBLAZE?
I can't fight with you, you have one of the slow color 10r. That'll be like fighting a retard....I'll still be the loser!

http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1085/3891346/21968035/368184613.jpg
post #10 of 25 Old 04-26-2009, 07:48 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

This site is super amicable compared to a few others I've been on. There are tons of stupid posts, questions, etc etc posted here that the OP would get destrooooyed on a few other sites. Honestly I think this is the most easy going site I'm on and I'm on a lot. Between cell phone sites, honda sites, bike sites, local car forums this is by far the most amicable. I wouldn't sweat it. The occasional bashing makes for good reading.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in