*NWS* U.S. Marines Throwing puppies.. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 147 Old 03-02-2008, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

*NWS* U.S. Marines Throwing puppies..

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/4346...oit_puppy.html

WTF IS WRONG with people nowadays...If I were there these 2 clown would be dead...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 147 Old 03-02-2008, 10:42 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Wow...if I were there I'd shoot them both in each leg and then proceed to royally beat their asses...how can you do that to a fucking pup? Fucking douchebags, I hope they die over there...

They think they're such fucking bad ass marines or what?...That video needs to be shown to the public so that these two can be kicked the fuck out of the military...IMO there is no difference in that video, and what Michael Vick did...stupid fucks...

Last edited by ZX-10R_Sinner; 03-02-2008 at 10:46 PM.
post #3 of 147 Old 03-02-2008, 10:44 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Now THAT really makes me proud to be an American.dontknow:sad:W TF?????
post #4 of 147 Old 03-02-2008, 10:47 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to 40thStreetBlack
WOW... There's always one or two assholes that make all of us look bad...

post #5 of 147 Old 03-02-2008, 10:55 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Are you guys kidding me? "They would be dead?" WTF? They're fighting for our freedom! We're talking about humans and dogs! I'd kill off every dog I could find if it meant not one more american lost their life over there! Do you guys have any family members or friends in the military? I can't be alone on this one.
post #6 of 147 Old 03-02-2008, 10:59 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
Are you guys kidding me? "They would be dead?" WTF? They're fighting for our freedom! We're talking about humans and dogs! I'd kill off every dog I could find if it meant not one more american lost their life over there! Do you guys have any family members or friends in the military? I can't be alone on this one.
Got a couple buddies over there, one of them I'm suppose to be over there with...I don't give a fuck if your my best friend or my father...you throw an innocent dog like that, that didn't do a gadamn thing, and then laugh about it like it's a joke? You're fucking going down, there are plenty more soldiers over there, and not all of them are "fighting" for our freedom, as shown in this video...
post #7 of 147 Old 03-02-2008, 11:02 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

ohh the humanity... what wrong have the little dog done to deserve at treatment like that wow.. tough guys...

------------------------------------------
05- ZX6R
06- ZX10R
08- ZX10R
10- S1000RR M-sport, ABS/DTC, Alarm, HP shifter.
post #8 of 147 Old 03-02-2008, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post

Clowns like them deserve to hit a roadside bomb and fucking die there..some dogs deserve to live more than some humans on this fucked up planet. they just shown how intelligent they are.
post #9 of 147 Old 03-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Funshine Bear

Location: Back on the road again. Auto club speedway is my new home.
Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to minichevy
who said they were marines? I didnt see that in the video title and they uniforms dont look it. Either was MILITARY douches. Thats the 10 %.

If you ain't first, your last!
Thats a registered trade mark of Rick Bobby INC.
post #10 of 147 Old 03-02-2008, 11:53 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

take it easy people...........

If you think about it for a second, people who serve in the military and in law enforcement get put in situations 99.9999 percent of the rest of us would crumble with fear under.
Dont get me wrong here, I love dogs and animals in general, but Criticizing soldiers for something as trivial as this is stupid.
If I am not mistaken, just about anything that breathes walks or crawls most of us eat!
In most countries dogs, cats, rats, guinea pigs, mice, frogs, rats, bats, are all food sources.

You should have more issue with the fact our sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers are fighting a bullshit ass war for some fucked up causes, for people who cant or wont do it for themselves.

So before you harp over some petty stupid shit and try to armchair quarter the war or what soldiers do for fun, from your comfortable quiet suburban culdesac home, do people a favor understand the world is not peaches and cream and alot of crazy, and stupid shit happens for no reason every day, all day and all night.

If someone does that to your personal pet thats another story, some of these comments are so strongly worded its funny to me, settle down, we all agree its not the most pleasant thing to see or discuss, but really.
Like no one in this forum has ever hit thier own dog or did something stupid to a pet or God forbid beat the crap out of one of thier own kids for no apparent reason, people do stupid shit deal with it.
people need to stop being such hypocrites and passing jusdgement so quickly on other people and spend that time reflecting on themselves.
Maybe those type of posts shouldnt be on this particular site, everone knows stuff like that happens but most would rather not see it or quite frankly like to ignore the fact it does.
I'm done now........

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in