468 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  YSR50 
#1 ·
Ok. Here are some of the boots that I am considering:

Alpinestars S-MX R
Alpinestars S-SM 4
Alpinestars S-MX Plus
Oxtar TCS Evo RX
SiDi Vertigo Air

In RED if color is an option. Size 47 Euro... I think that is 12 or 12 1/2 US... Shipped to 60136

I need this for a track day August 11th. So I'll be looking to buy this week.

Thanks.

Chris

#2 ·
I am not 100% on the size. I did try some Techniks boot on, and they were size 47. Took a couple trys to get them on.... But once on, they seemed to fit fine.

Another confusing part on sizing.... A local dealor told me that A*'s run small, so you need to order a size bigger than your street shoes... And someone else is telling me that they run big, so you need to order a smaller size... :dontknow:

Chris

#3 ·
:bump:

24+ hours later... And no one wants to sell me some boots??? :dontknow: Or maybe you are still checking prices... :helmet: I'd like to order these by Wednesday or Thursday of this week... :thumbsup: That way I can wear them as much as possible before my track day. I'd like to be used to them somewhat before draggin' my knee. :badteeth:

Chris

#4 ·
If you are wanting some offers from the sponsors then let me know and I will move this to the Sponsor section.

Tread

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.