Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

upper fairings for 2007 ex500

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  martian 
#1 ·
Hey guys looking for some help, my gf unfortunately dumped her bike and she needs the upper fairing in the same color as shown.

See less See more
#4 ·
Yup shes doing alright, more mental than anything, you know how it is. Hits the pride and the wallet but not much more.

As for how it happened we were with a group of about 10 people doing the cabot trail, some of the hardest roads in Canada, we just finished them and then two guys took off. The guys stopped and were waiting at a gas station. So anyways we go to pull in, and the driveway to the gas station looked paved. They use a brownish asphalt around here in some spots and it looked like that so she was driving at normal pace and it turns out it was all fine gravel, yet there were no tire tracks or anything it looked perfectly graded. so anyways we pull in she puts on the brakes and on its side the bike went.

Her body I think saved the middle and rear of the bike but the front took a hard hit. I was right behind her and just missed her head and in the process dropped my 10 but that was more because I was worried about her than anything else and wasn't trying too hard to save my bike. All I'm going to need is a lower though, nothing else hit and its still pretty much still mint :badteeth: Oh well, you live you learn I guess. Just want to get it fixed and back to mint :sad: ! She feels worse about causing me to bail then herself at the moment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.