Termignoni Exhaust (more info and PICS) - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 Old 02-10-2005, 01:34 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Thumbs up Termignoni Exhaust (more info and PICS)

Now available from Motorcycle Riders Inc...Termignoni Exhaust Systems!

Termignoni's exhaust system designs come from more than 30 years of experience, starting from the late 1960s with the first modificatios made on stock exhausts and still growing today on race tracks, side by side with the world's most renowned racing teams. Each exhaust is designed in Termignoni's Research & Development department under the direct supervision of Mr. Termignoni himself, and carefully fitted to ensure the best components and pure italian style.

Each prototype is skillfully hand built, while computer design technology follows every step. All the parts---including tapered headers and crossover tubes where needed---come together to create a masterpiece. Each detail is brought to perfection on a computer-assisted dynamometer. A final stamp of approval by by Mr. Termignoni sends each prototype into production, where experienced craftsmen build each system by hand. Production includes 3-D laster cutting to create perfect joints for the smoothest exhaust flow. Putting on the Termignoni insignia---a logo that instantly brings to mind a long series of world-championship-winning racebikes---is the final step.

The full line includes:

BOLT-ONS - Termignoni's Bolt-On Line of mufflers is easy to install and provide an awesome Italian-fashioned look, coupled with weight reduction and serious power increase. Each silencer is hand built and comes in a choice of titanium, carbon fiber and aluminum muffler designs.

SLIP-ONS - The stainless-steel Slip-On mufflers with G-bends and mounting clamps. Installation is easy and the look is incredible. Hand built, the Slip-On line mufflers are made using the same 3D laser technology as Termignoni's high-end systems. Available in the same handcrafted titanium, carbon fiber and aluminum muffler designs.

STRADA - Designed to fit stock or mildly tuned motorcycles, the Strada Line features handcrafted systems built by the same men who performed their magic on Valentino Rossi's MotoGP-winning exhaust. Construction involves 3-D laser cutting to ensure the best performance. This standard-mount system allows use of passenger footpegs. Available with stainless-steel headers and aluminum, Available in Carbon or Titanium.

STAINLESS COMP - Featuring the same technology and craftsmanship as the Ti Comp systems, Termignoni's Stainless Comp line is another to-notch system built entirely of thin-wall stainless steel---a great alternative for racers on a budget. They're specifically designed for mildly tuned to highly modified engines, featuring state-of-the-art design and the finest materials. Available in Carbon or Titanium.

TITANIUM COMP - The Titanium Comp series is Termignoni's top-of-the-line exhaust, specifically designed for mildly tuned to highly modified engines. It features state-of-the-art design and the finest materials. Ti Comp pipes are made with the same world-championships-winning technology that is used for the top racing teams. These systems feature tapered headers, crossover tubes, and TIG welding in a controlled environment. Available in Carbon or Titanium.

Unfortunately for the ZX-10R only the Bolt-on System is available right now. The full line is available for the ZX6R/RR though...

You can read more on these pipes and check out the pricing info on our Kawasaki Termignoni page here: http://ridersinc.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=1014

cheers... brian - mri
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 Old 02-10-2005, 02:52 PM
OG Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to stunnerific_harry
are they running a special on these or something? cuz 300 for a slip on is not bad. too bad they didnt have a slip on for the 10
post #3 of 40 Old 02-10-2005, 03:24 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Yea the ZX10R pipe is a bolt-on, but is still an awesome deal...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 40 Old 02-10-2005, 03:44 PM
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to cain772 Send a message via Yahoo to cain772
brian,
how long is the pipe? do you know the weight savings over stock? i am in the market for a "shorty" 370mm can likethe one leo vince is about to offer

https://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.p...5931#post75931
post #5 of 40 Old 02-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

How much for one like this? That's what I want!

--
"Bottom line, when I'm on that bike, it's just me and God...And He better be holding on."- Stillie on SSB

Si vis pacem, para bellum...

El Diablo
post #6 of 40 Old 02-10-2005, 07:48 PM
PostWhore

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to GuitarPlyr
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo
How much for one like this? That's what I want!

http://www.ridersinc.com/TEMP/frm/frm_Term.jpg
if you get one ...how much for your akro....That's what i want!
post #7 of 40 Old 02-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAzzGuitarPlyr
if you get one ...how much for your akro....That's what i want!

I figure the one in that pic is unobtainium so little chance I'll get one.

--
"Bottom line, when I'm on that bike, it's just me and God...And He better be holding on."- Stillie on SSB

El Diablo
post #8 of 40 Old 02-10-2005, 08:15 PM
OG Post Whore

Posting Frequency

i just know that its on the m1

Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
Pedro: Yes. I don't understand... they say you're not allowed to have pinatas that look like real people, but in Mexico, we do it all the time.
Pedro: Vote for me, and all your wildest dreams will come true.
post #9 of 40 Old 02-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunnerific_harry
i just know that its on the m1
Which means two things. #1, it'll be hard to get one, and #2, I probably couldn't afford it if it were available to us regular Joes.

--

El Diablo
post #10 of 40 Old 02-10-2005, 08:29 PM
OG Post Whore

Posting Frequency

they got like 120k forks.....forks dammit

Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
Pedro: Yes. I don't understand... they say you're not allowed to have pinatas that look like real people, but in Mexico, we do it all the time.
Pedro: Vote for me, and all your wildest dreams will come true.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in