Now available from Motorcycle Riders Inc...Termignoni Exhaust Systems!
Termignoni's exhaust system designs come from more than 30 years of experience, starting from the late 1960s with the first modificatios made on stock exhausts and still growing today on race tracks, side by side with the world's most renowned racing teams. Each exhaust is designed in Termignoni's Research & Development department under the direct supervision of Mr. Termignoni himself, and carefully fitted to ensure the best components and pure italian style.
Each prototype is skillfully hand built, while computer design technology follows every step. All the parts---including tapered headers and crossover tubes where needed---come together to create a masterpiece. Each detail is brought to perfection on a computer-assisted dynamometer. A final stamp of approval by by Mr. Termignoni sends each prototype into production, where experienced craftsmen build each system by hand. Production includes 3-D laster cutting to create perfect joints for the smoothest exhaust flow. Putting on the Termignoni insignia---a logo that instantly brings to mind a long series of world-championship-winning racebikes---is the final step.
The full line includes:
- Termignoni's Bolt-On Line of mufflers is easy to install and provide an awesome Italian-fashioned look, coupled with weight reduction and serious power increase. Each silencer is hand built and comes in a choice of titanium, carbon fiber and aluminum muffler designs.
- The stainless-steel Slip-On mufflers with G-bends and mounting clamps. Installation is easy and the look is incredible. Hand built, the Slip-On line mufflers are made using the same 3D laser technology as Termignoni's high-end systems. Available in the same handcrafted titanium, carbon fiber and aluminum muffler designs.
- Designed to fit stock or mildly tuned motorcycles, the Strada Line features handcrafted systems built by the same men who performed their magic on Valentino Rossi's MotoGP-winning exhaust. Construction involves 3-D laser cutting to ensure the best performance. This standard-mount system allows use of passenger footpegs. Available with stainless-steel headers and aluminum, Available in Carbon or Titanium.
• STAINLESS COMP
- Featuring the same technology and craftsmanship as the Ti Comp systems, Termignoni's Stainless Comp line is another to-notch system built entirely of thin-wall stainless steel---a great alternative for racers on a budget. They're specifically designed for mildly tuned to highly modified engines, featuring state-of-the-art design and the finest materials. Available in Carbon or Titanium.
• TITANIUM COMP
- The Titanium Comp series is Termignoni's top-of-the-line exhaust, specifically designed for mildly tuned to highly modified engines. It features state-of-the-art design and the finest materials. Ti Comp pipes are made with the same world-championships-winning technology that is used for the top racing teams. These systems feature tapered headers, crossover tubes, and TIG welding in a controlled environment. Available in Carbon or Titanium.
Unfortunately for the ZX-10R only the Bolt-on System is available right now. The full line is available for the ZX6R/RR though...
You can read more on these pipes and check out the pricing info on our Kawasaki Termignoni page here: http://ridersinc.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=1014
cheers... brian - mri