Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

stickers?

543 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Wind Draft 
#1 · (Edited)
I was tryin to put stickers of all the product I have so far on my bike and if any other would like me to put their stickers on my bike as a way of free advertisement.

I have a 2007 Kawasaki zx-10r red that turns heads. It's a win win for all. I want a decal up bike and you get free advertisment.

My mods so far are:

Scopio Alarm (needs stickers)
GIPro A/TRE (needs stickers)
Ohlins steering damper (needs stickers)
Galfer Superbike brake line (need stickers)
power commander (already have sticker)
Arai (already have)
BMC air (already have)
Champs slider (do you have any stickers?)
motovation fork slider (need stickers)

ahh.. crapp how bout a box of stickers.. haha
thats all I can think of right now.. If its too much trouble I'll pay for postage?

thanks.

See less See more
#3 ·
usually a vinyl shop has a program which has a HUGE assortment of sponsorship decal designs. just go to them and you can get them made cheaply. plus you can get them resized to whatever you want. also, try

http://www.tapeworks.com/Logos/logosatoz.html

they have tons of logos.

p.s. make sure you get it re-mapped after the stickers are put on........they usually add some mid-range power....:badteeth:

#6 ·
I could work out a deal for Midol and Tampax sponshorship, but you have to paint your bike pink withe smooth white grips.

#7 ·
Not sure what this thread is about but it looks like you want companies that are not even sponsors on this Site to give you FREE Stickers to run on YOUR BIKE just because you installed their product.

If you want stickers may I suggest the wanted section, if your looking for something else than please explain because your request is as clear as mud. :badteeth:

#8 ·
I actually offered to pay for the stickers and postages. I just looked at my first post and I guess I forgot to type that in.

It's all good. I got a hold of a vinyl shop and they are going to do something. I'll get pics up when I get it done. They said it'll be better than stickers. It'll be a one piece vinyl with different decals.

I was just trying to do free advertisment for this site. Like zx-10r.net for whatever or what ever sponsor that sell stuff for bikes, i was willing to put their stickers on my bike for free. whatever.. don't have to hate.. ricer.. yeah i eat a lot of rice..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.