sprocket/chain kit prices? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-06-2009, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
sprocket/chain kit prices?

Looking for decent sprocket set and new chain, oring chain and 530 or 525 sprocket prices? 2004 ZX10R
thanks

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 2 Old 07-07-2009, 08:27 AM
GP Star
 
lexusrx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: north carolina
Posts: 3,668
Posting Frequency
   
pm sent!

Retail is for squids. Shop like a pro at Superbike Supply.
[email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/superbikesupply
www.forum.superbikesupply.com
1-828-287-2101
lexusrx is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where is the best place to buy sprocket/chain kit? jblaze Wanted: Buy or Trade 5 03-20-2009 10:31 PM
Chain/Sprocket Kit ZX10BURNER Vendors deals 3 01-04-2009 01:28 PM
520 Chain + Sprocket kit Regstunts Parts, Gear and Accessories 5 05-18-2007 09:09 PM
chain/sprocket kit fordfasterr Vendors deals 3 11-27-2006 06:11 PM
New Mods! New Sprocket/Chain Kit - Pazzo Levers *PICS* bchild Pictures and Videos 21 06-02-2005 12:26 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome