Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

New Product from Pit-Bull!!!

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  bkkninja 
#1 ·
You saw it here first!! This is the latest addition to Pit-Bulls products.

Pit Bull’s new Trailer Restraint System is a revolutionary way to transport your motorcycle using a combination of features never seen before. It holds the bike from the rear axle and allows both tires to rest on the floor of the trailer or transport vehicle.
Advantages: 1) There are no straps holding the bike down. This minimizes space used in the trailer and eliminates the chance of damage caused by straps. 2) The motorcycle rests on the trailer floor with no added force on the suspension. This means no more blown fork seals caused by heavy strap tension, and a flat tire on the bike will not change how securely the bike is held. 3) This is the quickest, easiest system available for loading/unloading your bike for transport. One person easily rolls the bike into place until it is captured.
This new trailer restraint system eliminates the need for straps or wheel chocks as it will securely hold your bike in place by itself. Its design allows the suspension to travel naturally during transport.
The mounting hardware is easily removed when not in use leaving you with usable floor space when you are not using your Trailer Restraint System.

These should be available for the Kawi lineup within a couple of weeks. If you want to grab one of these i would suggest giving us a call so you can get on the backorder list. These will go fast!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Awesome. I will be converting my trailer to haul my bike shortly. Do we know a price on these as of yet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.