Looking for best price on Michelin Pilot Power tires - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 04-02-2009, 12:06 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Looking for best price on Michelin Pilot Power tires

I am looking for a rear tire for sure, possibly front if good prices. I need for 2004 Zx10R. 190/50/17 i think. I would like a Michelin Pilot Power- not 2ct or race just the regular street tire, or possibly something comparable. I have found for about $200 online w/free shipping.
THanks for any info/prices!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Michelin Pilot Power Take off. 120-60-17 roadracer98 Parts, Gear and Accessories 0 09-30-2008 05:28 PM
michelin pilot power 2CT 07 Saki rydr The Out House 10 09-08-2007 04:29 PM
Michelin Pilot Power wear indictors/ Pilot Sports miykl Performance and Tech 3 02-20-2006 09:21 AM
Brand New Michelin Pilot Power Race Tires TheThrill Parts, Gear and Accessories 0 02-17-2006 12:24 PM
Sale - Michelin Pilot Power & Pilot Race - Mri ridersinc Vendors deals 0 09-07-2005 09:25 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome