Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Looking for Akrapovic Hex street legal slip on for 04-05 ZX10R

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  ayuluv 
#1 ·
Looking for a street legal Carbon hex akra slip on for 04-05 zx10r. Is there any cert for the exhaust? can it be used in singapore?

Nid the price for it. thnx..

#4 ·
oic.. thxn for the info.. but for uk will it be possible to to a cert in singapore? this is bcos i heard they got no cert for the pipes... as long there is a buffler its street legal..

and may i know does the street legal end can fit the racing / evo I/ evo II manifold? thnx =)

#5 ·
nope you will not be able to obtain a street legal cert if you purchase the exhaust and silencer from UK. I have a friend who bought in a street legal full system (evo 1 with silencer) for his gixxer and up to now, still doesn't have a cert.

it's exactly the same as the ones you get through the agent though. with the major difference that the agent takes care of you with a cert to keep those pesky rovs away.

yes. the street legal can fits perfectly into the evo 1/2 exhaust headers. I'm currently using an evo 2 full system for track days and for normal days i slip on the street legal can. =) the only difference is sound.

#6 ·
cycle concepts! make em an offer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.