Suction Cup Mount 6
Helmet Front Mount 6
Surf HERO Expansion 6
Curved Adhesive Mounts 6
Roll Bar Mount 6
Tripod Mount 6
Extra Batterys 6
Anti-Fog insert 3

Let me know the price,including the shipping cost of USPS globe express mail (Shipping to 100025 Beijing,China),Thanks!

Last edited by plasticbaby; 02-11-2011 at 08:25 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 02-11-2011, 12:16 AM
Dont mess wit White Ninja

Posting Frequency

no bs but tachyon is just as good and is cheaper...you could save money & have just as nice videos! 189.99 for HD tachyon!

either way good luck with your order, just giving you another option

gopros are in the same boat at two brothers, overated and pricey!

post #3 of 8 Old 02-11-2011, 12:27 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by abprep07 View Post
no bs but tachyon is just as good and is cheaper...you could save money & have just as nice videos! 189.99 for HD tachyon!

either way good luck with your order, just giving you another option

gopros are in the same boat at two brothers, overated and pricey!
Just to throw my in there is a review from engadget on the Tachyon camera and it seems it doesn't quite cut it compared to the Go Pro http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/08/t...camera-review/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 02-11-2011, 12:36 AM

Posting Frequency

^^^I own a gopro and a tachyon so I know! Yes the gopro has a wider angle but quality is the same! The only difference from the two is the gopro you need like 5 accessories to do what the tachyon does out of box. Prime example is, the gopro you need a waterproof case, the tachyon itself is waterproof!

To each there own but if you havent owned both and your going by a mag review your making me

post #5 of 8 Old 02-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
^^^I own a gopro and a tachyon so I know! Yes the gopro has a wider angle but quality is the same! The only difference from the two is the gopro you need like 5 accessories to do what the tachyon does out of box. Prime example is, the gopro you need a waterproof case, the tachyon itself is waterproof!

To each there own but if you havent owned both and your going by a mag review your making me
Engadget is not a mag Its a well respected totally impartial review team and you only have to look at the specs to see that the two cameras are worlds apart
post #6 of 8 Old 02-11-2011, 02:04 AM

Posting Frequency

^^^Cool man, keep trusting random reviews + heck you don't even own one so your opinion is GREAT=not

I only own both and gave a real on road experience using both!

I hope you know a lot of people are paid or bought off in the sense of giving reviews! Prime example is MCN they rated the 09 r1 better than the 09cbr1000rr yet in 2011 they rated the 2011cbr1000rr better than the 2011 r1 We both know both machines haven't changed since 09 so why the change of heart

Keep trusting everything you read on the net

post #7 of 8 Old 02-11-2011, 03:52 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
^^^Cool man, keep trusting random reviews + heck you don't even own one so your opinion is GREAT=not

I only own both and gave a real on road experience using both!

I hope you know a lot of people are paid or bought off in the sense of giving reviews! Prime example is MCN they rated the 09 r1 better than the 09cbr1000rr yet in 2011 they rated the 2011cbr1000rr better than the 2011 r1 We both know both machines haven't changed since 09 so why the change of heart

Keep trusting everything you read on the net
I'll admit I don't own either. I will point out however that I take most reviewers with a pinch of salt (and I agree with you about MCN) These guys are full of shit and I've read all the bollox about the R1 / CBR shootout regarding switching rankings form one year to the next when none of the bikes have been updated.

I'm quite into gadgets and read the Engadget columns regularly and it doesn't matter to them when they are reviewing a product by Sony, Apple Toshiba, Panasonic, Pioneer etc. etc. If a product is shit they will say it is shit regardless of manufacturer.

As I said I was just putting my 2c in. At the end of the day the person who is buying the equipment will decide for himself / herself regardless of what you or I say.

One of the main reasons alone and by no means the only reason is that the Gopro has three definition modes 1080p / 960p / 720p 30 or 60 fps while the Tachyon is only 720p 30fps. All this makes a big difference if you watching your footage on a large Plasma / LCD screen

If I am going to buy something I usually try to find real user experiences as they will have been using the product for an extended period. One review from a reviewer or user would not be enough for me to base a decision on whether its's a good or bad product.

I'm sure the person buying the product will have done their homework
post #8 of 8 Old 02-11-2011, 07:33 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

I think you just missed out on the best price goin right now....but good luck

Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in