any interest in pit-bull dampners? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 Old 02-08-2006, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

any interest in pit-bull dampners?

if anyone has any interest in a pit-bull dampner i will do them for the members of zx-10r.net for $350 shipped anywhere in the lower 48!

the dampners are available in red, blue and black.

just let me know if you are interested!

if you would like to pay for one now... paypal is [email protected] just specify year, make, model and color along with a phone number for contact reasons!!

thanks
jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 Old 02-08-2006, 07:55 PM

Posting Frequency

well how good do you think they are. I mean, I haven't seen or read nothing about them can you give me some info
post #3 of 31 Old 02-09-2006, 06:39 AM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Never even heard that pit-bull had those got any reviews. Even though I don't need one still would like to know.

04 Green ZX-10R, Evo II Header, Evo Canister, PCIIIUSB, BMC Race Filter, Vortex adj. Rearsets, Scorpio Alarm, Scotts Damper, Ivan's TRE, Ivan PCIII USB Map, Ivan's Kleen Block-Offs, Clear Alternatives Flush Mounts, Puig Double Bubble, Mirror Blocks, Sho-gun sliders, 1/5 throttle, Hot bodies fender eliminator, Goodridge SS lines, pazzo shorties and exhuast hanger.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 Old 02-09-2006, 03:43 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

i have not personally used one yet.. but will this year racing.

there have been a few reviews on them and they have all came back with good standings! from the reviews that i have read.. the people that have used one really liked the fact that you dont mount it to the top nut on the upper triple.. you mount it to the upper triple and to the bolts that hold the gas tank down. the reason that they like this is that it will flip up out of the way of the tank if you happen to need to get under the tank. also the same people were using scotts dampners and said that the pit-bull dampner is top notch and very easy to adjust! i will see if i can find the reviews that i read and post a link.

thanks
jason
post #5 of 31 Old 02-09-2006, 04:08 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Do you have any bigger pics? or a link to one? thanks
post #6 of 31 Old 02-09-2006, 04:18 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil
Do you have any bigger pics? or a link to one? thanks
lets see if this works

thanks
jason
post #7 of 31 Old 02-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by on2-racing
lets see if this works

thanks
jason
This is the kind of pic I was looking for but thanks anyway. If you have any info on adjustabitity like max and min. amount of turns to go from full soft to full hard let me know.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/...23-PIT-12.html
post #8 of 31 Old 02-09-2006, 04:49 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Quote:
This is the kind of pic I was looking for but thanks anyway. If you have any info on adjustabitity like max and min. amount of turns to go from full soft to full hard let me know.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/...23-PIT-12.html

here is some more info on it!!

For full control of steering stability, the new Pit Bull steering stabilizer offers a 10-click range from hard to soft, special valve design for instant-on hydraulics and a center-hub design. Several anodized colors are available.

Steering StabilizerOur hydraulic, top mount steering stabilizer features center-hub design for even load distribution and long life. Its multi-paddle design has special valving for instant-on hydraulics without free play.

The bracket system has three advantages: 1) it allows freedom of movement in all three directions of translation and all three axes of rotation to protect the internal mechanism, 2) it eliminates virtually all free play, and 3) it hinges out of the way to allow quick access under the fuel tank. U.S. Patent number 6,899,208. Other patents applied for.

Sold complete with bracketry for bike. Bracket kits also available without stabilizer. Current colors available are black, blue and red.

thanks
jason
post #9 of 31 Old 02-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by on2-racing
here is some more info on it!!

For full control of steering stability, the new Pit Bull steering stabilizer offers a 10-click range from hard to soft, special valve design for instant-on hydraulics and a center-hub design. Several anodized colors are available.

Steering StabilizerOur hydraulic, top mount steering stabilizer features center-hub design for even load distribution and long life. Its multi-paddle design has special valving for instant-on hydraulics without free play.

The bracket system has three advantages: 1) it allows freedom of movement in all three directions of translation and all three axes of rotation to protect the internal mechanism, 2) it eliminates virtually all free play, and 3) it hinges out of the way to allow quick access under the fuel tank. U.S. Patent number 6,899,208. Other patents applied for.

Sold complete with bracketry for bike. Bracket kits also available without stabilizer. Current colors available are black, blue and red.

thanks
jason
Thanks Jason,

that is the info I needed. I like the tank removal access so I might see what I can get for my Scotts and think about this mod..looks good.
post #10 of 31 Old 02-09-2006, 05:04 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Thanks Jason,

that is the info I needed. I like the tank removal access so I might see what I can get for my Scotts and think about this mod..looks good.

not a problem!!

just let me know!

thanks
jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in