Akrapovic group buy - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 10-28-2004, 01:38 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Akrapovic group buy

Anyone interested in an Akrapovic group buy just like me? Any vendors putting on some awesome GB prices?

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 10-28-2004, 02:12 PM

Posting Frequency

There already at an all time low I don't see it going any farther down. Give me a buzz and i'm sure you'll see how low they are now.
Slava
post #3 of 9 Old 10-28-2004, 02:30 PM

Posting Frequency

does anyone do searches before they post....there have been many GB on many exhausts and there have been many thread posts on this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 10-30-2004, 03:10 AM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Here is a good read by Ivan . His "custom" map and dyno . You need to log in to see the pictures of Ivan's dyno graphs .

http://kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=22769
post #5 of 9 Old 10-30-2004, 03:52 AM

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by tberd
Here is a good read by Ivan . His "custom" map and dyno . You need to log in to see the pictures of Ivan's dyno graphs .

http://kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=22769
These are the kind of posts that are going to drive people from this board. Not very helpful, your just bashing a product you don't agree with.

Mike
post #6 of 9 Old 10-30-2004, 04:32 AM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIKEMIKE
These are the kind of posts that are going to drive people from this board. Not very helpful, your just bashing a product you don't agree with.

Mike
Don't get mad at me Bikemike . You might look at the link and then judge the person/pipe for yourself . It was not my graph or pipe . I was trying to show that those results are not too impressive for the money spent . Buy any pipe you want , it is your money . I will send my money in another direction .
post #7 of 9 Old 10-30-2004, 11:45 AM

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Don't get mad at me Bikemike . You might look at the link and then judge the person/pipe for yourself . It was not my graph or pipe . I was trying to show that those results are not too impressive for the money spent . Buy any pipe you want , it is your money . I will send my money in another direction .
Since you bring it up,
I did look at the link and noted the sarcastic nature and pricing misinformation on your thread. I'm sure you were just lending a helping hand to these misinformed people so they don't make the mistake of buying Akra or using Ivan's map. Thank you for your input.

Mike
post #8 of 9 Old 10-30-2004, 02:28 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIKEMIKE
Since you bring it up,
I did look at the link and noted the sarcastic nature and pricing misinformation on your thread. I'm sure you were just lending a helping hand to these misinformed people so they don't make the mistake of buying Akra or using Ivan's map. Thank you for your input.

Mike
If you want 8HP by all means order up the Akra Evo 2 . Again it is your money . 8HP and $1,850 doesn't jive in my book . Add in $280 for a PC3 plus a couple hundred in dyno tuning . You see what I am getting at ?

Here are links for pricing info .

$1,797 PLUS shipping with a PC3 . http://www.hardracing.com/Exhaust%20...c/KAWASAKI.htm . What does that come out to ? Around $1,850 by the time it reaches your door .

This is the EVO 1 and not the EVO 2 like I mentioned . $1,643 plus shipping for the EVO 1 . Notice the longer can (EVO 1) . http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/11-AK-1

Again the EVO 1 and not the EVO 2 , $1,545 from Pipe City . They do not list the EVO 2 . The EVO 2 is usually a couple hundred dollars more .

Maybe there are lower prices to be found on the EVO 2 Bikemike . These are just a few I found out in early summer while pipe shopping .

As far as Ivan's map , use it if you want . I know I never will . Use any map you want . I hope whatever map you use that you will like it . I only used Ivan because he is supposed to be a highly regarded tuner . I too was shocked when I saw those graphs . I take nothing from Ivan . Don't even know the man . Again don't get mad at me . Be sore at the source .
post #9 of 9 Old 10-30-2004, 02:58 PM

Posting Frequency

Quote:
If you want 8HP by all means order up the Akra Evo 2 . Again it is your money . 8HP and $1,850 doesn't jive in my book . Add in $280 for a PC3 plus a couple hundred in dyno tuning . You see what I am getting at ?

Here are links for pricing info .

$1,797 PLUS shipping with a PC3 . http://www.hardracing.com/Exhaust%20...c/KAWASAKI.htm . What does that come out to ? Around $1,850 by the time it reaches your door .

This is the EVO 1 and not the EVO 2 like I mentioned . $1,643 plus shipping for the EVO 1 . Notice the longer can (EVO 1) . http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/11-AK-1

Again the EVO 1 and not the EVO 2 , $1,545 from Pipe City . They do not list the EVO 2 . The EVO 2 is usually a couple hundred dollars more .

Maybe there are lower prices to be found on the EVO 2 Bikemike . These are just a few I found out in early summer while pipe shopping .

As far as Ivan's map , use it if you want . I know I never will . Use any map you want . I hope whatever map you use that you will like it . I only used Ivan because he is supposed to be a highly regarded tuner . I too was shocked when I saw those graphs . I take nothing from Ivan . Don't even know the man . Again don't get mad at me . Be sore at the source .
Not mad, I'm enjoying this. Your right though if you shop there are better prices out there.

Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in