Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

AIMSport Digital Dash

5K views 60 replies 32 participants last post by  pr0phet00 
#1 ·
AIMSport has an awesome plug and play digital dash for sportbikes...we are becoming dealers for this product and would like to offer an introductory price to those that would like to get one of these...and when i introductory, i'm talking minimum over invoice(dealer) price...follow the link to the website and tell me what you think... http://www.aimsports.com/products/moto-pnp/index.html

#3 ·
Cool dash but what year ZX10 is at the top of the page on the PDF file for installation? Looks like a cross between a 1st gen and 2nd gen - looks good.

#11 ·
I've seen one of these on a custom sportbike before. Thought it looked trick, but the guy didn't really know anything about the unit. I see the gear indicator. Does it perform the function of a speedohealer as well? Other than providing data logging capability, what real world use does it provide?

it's a datalogger, speedo, gear indicator, speedo healer, and displays pretty much any variable your ECU can recieve on your MXL dash.

i've been dying to obtain one of these but the high price of even the cheapest model (1k USD?) has put me off. :(

#9 ·
Thanks for the interest guys...i'll be contacting the guys the first of the week to get more details about the different products...as for the practicality of the unit, alot guys like to seperate themselves from others with better quality parts for thier bikes..i'll have more info and prices this week...stay tuned!!

#27 ·
to answer a few questions about the units...

MyChron 3 Plus / Gold - Kawasaki ZX–10R has been designed and developed to be a “plug and play” system to connect to the “on-board” wiring. The aim of this kit is to merge the functionalities of the stock dash with these of a professional data acquisition system.
MyChron 3 Plus / Gold - Kawasaki ZX–10R version may be used both on track (lap times, split times, engine parameters, gyroscope to track maps) and on street (odometer, water temperature, oil pressure alarm, fuel level). The gauge, as the stock dash, is powered by the bike’s master switch.
The gauge has to be connected to the standard head light using the bracket supplied with the system. The bracket is made in anodized Aluminum, so to be lightweight and mechanically resistant.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.