Woolich Racing ECU Flash/Tune - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 08-16-2015, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Woolich Racing ECU Flash/Tune

Just wanted to make a very positive comment for those riders who are contemplating flashing their ECU. Anthony did his magic on my 2014 a few days ago, and all I can say is a bike this strong running should be illegal to possess and drive on the street!!

Anthony did a very professional job packaging my unit, and it would have easily gone around the world 10 times and not had a scratch on it...shows care for the customer's equipment and property.

I have a well tuned 14r and drove it today to kind of do a comparison...and although they are two distinctively different bikes, they are both BAD!!!!

I couldn't be more pleased or satisfied from the initial order, to firing it up. Don't know what the HP really is without a dyno, but I don't care, because this thing is VERY VERY BAD!!!

Anyone contemplating Flashing.....think about giving Anthony a holler at Woolich Racing.....you will be smiling every time you roll on the throttle.

Thanks Anthony again for a job well done, and I am a very happy and satisfied customer!

Ninjawarrior
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-17-2015, 02:03 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjawarrior14r View Post
Just wanted to make a very positive comment for those riders who are contemplating flashing their ECU. Anthony did his magic on my 2014 a few days ago, and all I can say is a bike this strong running should be illegal to possess and drive on the street!!

Anthony did a very professional job packaging my unit, and it would have easily gone around the world 10 times and not had a scratch on it...shows care for the customer's equipment and property.

I have a well tuned 14r and drove it today to kind of do a comparison...and although they are two distinctively different bikes, they are both BAD!!!!

I couldn't be more pleased or satisfied from the initial order, to firing it up. Don't know what the HP really is without a dyno, but I don't care, because this thing is VERY VERY BAD!!!

Anyone contemplating Flashing.....think about giving Anthony a holler at Woolich Racing.....you will be smiling every time you roll on the throttle.

Thanks Anthony again for a job well done, and I am a very happy and satisfied customer!

Ninjawarrior
Is he still doing flashes?
post #3 of 3 Old 11-08-2015, 06:45 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Woolich is not flashing anymore just heard from anthony
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in