Speedohealer ? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 07-16-2005, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Speedohealer ?

I got in on the group buy from Brad and I didnt get the extended cable, I was wondering if it is possible to get just the longer harness.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 07-16-2005, 11:14 AM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by O10R
I got in on the group buy from Brad and I didnt get the extended cable, I was wondering if it is possible to get just the longer harness.

I'm sure you can order the longer harness separate. Just contact some site sponsors and see if they can hook you up.

--
"Bottom line, when I'm on that bike, it's just me and God...And He better be holding on."- Stillie on SSB

Si vis pacem, para bellum...

El Diablo
post #3 of 15 Old 07-16-2005, 12:39 PM

Posting Frequency

IF your talking the ext cable, the boxes are different, the ext has no button only a plug in, so the extension is your button. The one without the extender has a button on the face of the box, but no place to plug in the extender
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 Old 07-16-2005, 12:59 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasdude
IF your talking the ext cable, the boxes are different, the ext has no button only a plug in, so the extension is your button. The one without the extender has a button on the face of the box, but no place to plug in the extender
I stand corrected...

--
"Bottom line, when I'm on that bike, it's just me and God...And He better be holding on."- Stillie on SSB

El Diablo
post #5 of 15 Old 07-16-2005, 03:43 PM

Posting Frequency

The reason, I know is when I got mine, it kept saying push the button and I could find no friggin button.............so I plugged the extension and pushed that button and it worked..................the instructions aren't different between the two models..............

Last edited by vegasdude; 07-17-2005 at 02:31 AM.
post #6 of 15 Old 07-16-2005, 04:15 PM

Posting Frequency

Man I could sure use a Speedohealer. How about it Rich? Speedohealer giveaway for August?? COME ON!!!!
post #7 of 15 Old 07-16-2005, 09:50 PM

Posting Frequency

Quote:

I was looking for the button too.... After the trouble of finding a place to mount the remote recall button I'm thinking that the standard SH may have been cleaner. The only real benefit I see is that you can mount the box out of sight and the recall is easier, but I spent a good hour running the ext cable to get it totally out of sight.
post #8 of 15 Old 07-17-2005, 02:23 AM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Moved to tech...

--

El Diablo
post #9 of 15 Old 07-17-2005, 02:33 AM

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by king-tony
I was looking for the button too.... After the trouble of finding a place to mount the remote recall button I'm thinking that the standard SH may have been cleaner. The only real benefit I see is that you can mount the box out of sight and the recall is easier, but I spent a good hour running the ext cable to get it totally out of sight.
your better off with ext, cause if you have to change your settings you don't need to pull your seat; just clear the memory with the ext button then put your correct inputs in and then go test. Much easier to program in the long run.................
post #10 of 15 Old 07-17-2005, 12:37 PM

Posting Frequency

Quote:
your better off with ext, cause if you have to change your settings you don't need to pull your seat; just clear the memory with the ext button then put your correct inputs in and then go test. Much easier to program in the long run.................

How do you program without removing the seat? I thought you had to move one of the 6 dip switches depending on what you are programming.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in